Does it make sense to switch from MT4 to MT5? Why did you switch to MT5? - page 19

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where is it? In the Children's Sandbox? There you go - "having read what it's for and how it works"... but not understanding it.

If the car analogy is an analogy, then there's an assumption that some MOS people can't tell the difference between the gas and the brake.

Well, do what you think is right, what's the problem?

I don't know anything about any MOTs, everyone does within their abilities... and proclivities.

But no one will do anything from scratch, because it's pointless.

It's not up to you to decide who understands what and what they don't understand, it's a subjective question

Heh, well just MOshniki - those who do MO, without any associations or innuendo, not even a thought of something like that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Heh, well just MOs are those who do MOs, without any associations or innuendo, not even a thought of something like that.

Optimisation is also IR, which means that every 1.5 people here are IRs.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Optimisation is also an MO, which means that every 1.5 MOs here are MOs.

So from now on optimization will not be called optimization, but machine learning?

And everything else there is the same - new terms. Let's create a club...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So from now on we won't call optimization, but machine learning?

And everything else there is the same - new terms. Let's form a club...

Here you go, I'm sick of chatting with you about nothing.

Machinelearning(ML) is a class ofartificial intelligence methods, the characteristic feature of which is not a direct solution to a problem, but learning by applying solutions to a set of similar problems. To build such methods the means ofmathematical statistics,numerical methods,optimization methods,probability theory,graph theory, and various techniques for working withdata in digital form are used.

Keep talking to yourself ))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Here you go, I'm sick of talking to you about nothing

Machinelearning(ML) is a class ofartificial intelligence methods characterized not by direct problem solving, but by learning through applying solutions to a set of similar problems. To build such methods the means ofmathematical statistics,numerical methods,methods of optimization,probability theory,graph theory and different techniques of working withdata in digital form are used.

I'm not falling for it.

I switched to MT5 not from MT4, but from Quick, after writing a couple of indicators in lua and realizing that I don't want to deal with such a retarder.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Python is a great high-level language, Go is being prepared as a replacement, also by google, but for now python is No.1 for data processing and analysis

why is it getting ready? it's already awesome.

python is awesome too.

TheXpert:

Why is it being prepared? It's already awesome.

Well it doesn't look like it's spreading much yet, at least that's what my proger friend told me.

python one love

The closing speed in mt5 is faster, for systems which use a large number of orders. I mean netting.
Reason: