International championships

Rules:

1. Start of the championship on 28 April 2008.

2. Closing of the championship on 17 May 2008.

3. Winners and losers are determined on the basis of equity on the accounts at the end of the trading session on 17 May 2008.

4. All interested participants are to provide account details, i.e. server, login, investment password or monitoring URL, by 28th of April 2008 and post it in this thread. DC and type of deposit - demo or real, everyone chooses for himself.

5. Initial deposit of all participants at the moment of the Championship start should be $5000 (or 5000 cents - $50 for cent accounts only).

6. No claims, complaints or other "valid" reasons are accepted at the end of the championship. Only equity results are taken into account.

7. No more rules and restrictions.

Reshetov:

Rules:

3. Winners and losers will be determined at the end of the trading session on May 17, 2008 according to equity on the accounts

4. In order to take part in the Championship, every participant is to provide account details, i.e. server, login, investment password or monitoring URL, by 28th of April 2008 and post it in this thread. DC and type of deposit - demo or real, everyone chooses for himself.

5. Initial deposit of all participants at the moment of the Championship start should be $5000 (or 5000 cents - $50 for cent accounts only).

6. No claims, complaints and other "valid" reasons are accepted at the end of the Championship. Results are counted based on equity only.

7. No more rules and restrictions.

And the prize? :-))

Reshetov:

Rules:

3. Winners and losers are determined at the end of the trading session on May 17, 2008 by equity on the accounts

4. In order to take part in the Championship, every participant is to provide account details, i.e. server, login, investment password or monitoring URL, by 28th of April 2008 and post it in this thread. DC and type of deposit - demo or real, everyone chooses for himself.

6. No claims, complaints and other "valid" reasons are accepted at the end of the Championship. Results are counted based on equity only.

7. No more rules and limitations.

Yuri,

that's an interesting idea, but the deadline is too short for those who don't have time to prepare

It would be a good idea to adjust the date, at least from May 1st or even from 1st June.

there will be more people interested!

---

I understand there are virtually no rules such as lot orders and so on

and apparently hand trading is not excluded? - maybe not everyone will be interested

---

ready to participate - but don't have a decent host.

home internet is very unreliable... if anyone is willing to share a reliable host, I'd be willing to send an advisor

---

and i understand trading in real accounts?

xeon:

:-) yeah that's interesting too, who's the sponsor!

We decided to trade with one brokerage company - ForexPrivate - so that everyone would have the same conditions.

Sponsor this branch)))

xeon:

The winner will be beating his or her chest and selling his or her grails at crazy prices.

What are the handlers going to do with the prize?

Korey:
Sponsor this thread)))

What should I do with it? Plant it in the garden? :-))

We should at least chip in, so to speak, an entry fee

to the account of a pre-selected person

trustworthy.

so that there would be an incentive.

Stinger:

We decided to trade all at the same DC - ****** - so that everyone would have the same conditions.

There are no additional restrictions other than the initial deposit amount at the moment of start-up. Everyone chooses a brokerage company according to his taste and colour. Besides I remind you that brokerage companies advertisement and their discussion on this forum is forbidden. The entire post has been removed or the entire post has been deleted. Otherwise the moderators have the right to kill the entire thread.

The idea is very good, because the gurus are falling asleep, and I have to get ready for autumn))).
Just in case - how long is the demo account on this brokerage company? (Sometimes no more than a month).
Reason: