International championships - page 10

If we do not agree on one DC for all the competition will not work, because it loses its meaning. (Personally, then I will not participate)

I will try it on Alpari, if it is OK, I will participate on Alpari, if it is worse than forex4y I will participate on forex4y. I did not like it before, where on forex4y I made 2 trades, on Alpari I made 1.

Alexz:

I wrote in the description that it was multi-currency and scrambled. I was not allowed.
Well, we'll just have to try and make it to the 2008 World Cup :)

I shouldn't have written, but who knew ;)
See you in 08 ;)

delyus:
...where on FX4 he makes 2 trades, on Alpari he makes 1

So what now, "Who has it easy now?") At least it's a demo, not a real one. It's not easy for a real piper, by definition. At the same time you'll find out if he's worth anything...)

Figar0
In any case, sign me up for the championship.
I want to work out a prototype for Global Championships and try to use it, of course with a pips player :-) and grid trading...
For DC - we're not trying to make the results close to the real ones - let everyone choose the fluffier quotes.

Serg_ASV:

Figar0
Let everyone choose a flatter quote.

If you go that route, the easiest way is to generate an extremely fluffy pseudo sequence and trade on it. Demo millions are assured. The question is why? You will not be able to sell expansions or make any profit.

In my opinion, you have to work with quotes close to life, otherwise it's self-deception or deception of the buyer.

komposter:
Alexz:

I wrote in the description that it was multi-currency and looped. I was not allowed.
Well, all we have to do is to try to get to the 2008 World Cup :)

I shouldn't have written, but who knew ;)
See you in 08 ;)

Yeah. We'll fight in 2008 :) (If allowed :))))))

Alexz:
Yep. Let's fight it out in 2008 :) (If they let us in :)))))))

The winner of this championship will definitely not be allowed :)

Alexz:
Serg_ASV:

Figar0
Let everyone choose a flatter quote.

I believe that you have to work on quotes as close to life as possible, otherwise it is self-deception or deception of the customer.

Potential clients are not fools either. And before handing over their money, they'll look at everything and calculate it...

And if they don't look - that's where they need to be... (They will wise up later...)

Hopefully the latest edition of the rules:)

1) DC Alpari

2) Depo $5000

3) To publish invest password in this branch in green colour before the start (or by e-mail figaro "dog "mail.ru )
4) The start on Monday, April 21, with the start of trading, the end on Friday with the end of trading (transferring it a week later will lead us to a successive May holidays)

5) The participant with the highest equité at the end of the tournament wins.

6) All participants may participate provided they fulfill points 1) - 4).

I think, it is time to start writing my Pips planner, I will probably correct it during the Championship).

Reason: