International championships - page 22

AKM писал (а): Dear Sir, your words are just a confirmation of my words. And note - I have not allowed to insult anyone in any of my messages. The desire to insult, that's a Freudian thing as well... I agree that this is not the place to discuss the theory of respected Freud.

I am not meddling in other people's monastery, because I am also a trader, I develop my own strategies (and I am not going to advertise them here) and everything that happens in the trading world is interesting to me... That's why I wrote it in this thread. And your reaction to my words is just your reaction.

By the way, allow me to make one more remark - a person who really recognizes the event as SIGNIFICANT - won't write the word 'Championship' with a small letter like you do...

And I haven't actually insulted you. Just facts. Or maybe you do not agree with something?

Big request to you not to present your thoughts as mine. Who told you that I consider this event significant?

Alexz:

Friend AKM, I don't like one thing...

Alex, I suggest you don't reply to AKM's posts. Maybe in this case he'll stop. He won't be talking to himself... :) I don't see any other way out. Otherwise this thread will drown in floods.

AKM:

I do not understand who is the organiser of this championship? If a frequent flyer, why does it have international status? Or is it all just a joke and a prank?

If anyone from any country is allowed to take part in the championship, it is considered international. If the rules were limiting participation and only nationals of a certain country were allowed, then the championship would not be international. The personalities of the organisers and their status are irrelevant in this category.

OK, I'm getting a bit bored with this debate. Once again, I'm not against all kinds of competitions. I'm currently participating in the International Championships held by a German bank since 01.01.2008. Good luck to everyone and good trends! Especially, I wish success to you Alexz!

AKM, likewise :)

Well, everyone has decided (who decided where and how ::)))))) now we can move on to the championship and the question may be trivial I have missed until when it will be held, when the results are posted, and in general, please share how the first day went for everyone?

ZS: just curious :)

There are two Expert Advisors. One is a (for fun) Pipswise one on EURGBP, the other is a normal one on GBPJPY on Н1.

The Pipsipsewise one has missed much - 2 losing trades out of 19.

The second one has yielded profit so far - 2 profitable trades out of 3

Figar0:

You've insulted several forum members, one a dick, another a fool, threatened to "showdown" with a third... Aren't you getting a little too cocky?

I support with two hands.
Apart from flubbing and discussion of DC - obvious insults to forum members (smiley faces don't count as an excuse).
I think the moderators just don't have time to reread everything. Because the ban (at least temporarily) is unequivocally deserved.

Figar0 wrote (a):
By the way, no one knows what is used to monitor websites? Labour-intensive? How much does it cost approximately?

At least in MKL4 =). With WinAPI, of course.

An expert who collects and sends via FTP (or adds to MySQL) statistics - not a problem at all.
And switching between accounts (and adding/removing them) is a matter of technique.

komposter:

Figar0 wrote (a):
By the way no one knows on what the monitoring for sites write? Labour-intensive? How much does it cost approximately?

At least in MKL4 =). With WinAPI, of course.

Expert that collects and sends over FTP (or add to MySQL) statistic - not a problem at all.
And switching between accounts (as well as adding / removing them) - a matter of technology.

Interesting task), just never thought in that direction, no need, maybe the next mini-championship will be able to come up with something like that.

You insulted several forum members, one a dick, another a fool, you threatened to "showdown" with a third...//

Let's not confuse things again! First, there is a historical inaccuracy here - who I called an asshole, I just threatened, that is, it's one person. Then it turned out that he is not an asshole at all, because he corrected himself, so I take it back. I called M. Figaro a fool wrongly, I repent, Figaro is not a fool, but a jerk, because he likes to fool around, he has been known to shuffle the facts freely and creatively, and now he is talking about some three people, when I proved that there were only two - where did the third one come from? Now, attention, question: is it a big trouble that a jerk was called a jerk?

Reason: