[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 587

"Let's rumble to the fanfare!" :

http://top.rbc.ru/society/28/02/2011/551314.shtml

The Stanislavsky Theatre has staged an opera about Skolkovo

ps I cannot insert the link to the phrase (Chrome)

==============

The founder put his nephew in the role of commercial director on my (the general director's) social security team. At the first meeting, the guy declared himself the leader of the company, explaining to the employees that he was smarter, cooler and better than everyone else present. The next day my talented designers made him business cards with the title of "Chamber Director", which he has been handing out at important meetings for a month already.

Topic on a forum about selling pianos.
Comment (orthography preserved):

By the way, I'm also selling a piano, that is, giving it away for free. I keep it one floor above me - above my bedroom. The address will skim, if a real buyer. there only the door is broken - not opened, but if you come in the afternoon, it will help open, take out will help too, will pay money.

Also discounts if you take a musician with you.

A friend is on a business trip to Japan:

Zomb1e: I found out today that there are 14 control buttons on a modern Japanese toilet, of which 2 are dual
Zomb1e: I really feel like Conan the Barbarian.
Zomb1e: deep down I'm a bit offended at the toilet bowl for not saying hello and goodbye to me

Wife shouts in her heart to her husband:
- I'm fed up with your jealousy! Don't you think I don't know that you assigned a detective to me - this tall blond man with green eyes, very nice, though a little shy... ...at first...

- Kumé! Why is your sweater burning at night?
- Don't you know that all Europe fucks in a sweater?
... the next day...
- Kumé! What about your sweets, they're all on fire too?
- You, ma'am, thank you. I also tried it.
- How was it?
- It's fine, honey. You can tell! Oh! Shame on you! It's fun for kids...

- Rabinowitz, how dare you write "State" under "Dependents" on the form?!

Would you like to shout "THIS IS SPARTA!" and kick someone who's keeping you from getting off the bus?

At school, I was really looking forward to the weekend. Tuesday - three whole days left... and Thursday just one!
At uni I didn't care if the weekend was coming up. Because I didn't go on weekdays either.

Right now, I don't care either. Because I work at weekends too.

When a young secretary would walk into the IT department, all the programmers would instinctively do CTRL+V

An old bystander, but perhaps someone doesn't know.

-----

A friend was given an iguana. But he treated it as an object of interior decoration: he fed and watered it without any lyricism. And here one day it has pinched his finger. His first reaction - "... I'll give you ... How ... ", and then he looks, and she looks at him so faithfully sadly, out of the aquarium and let's drag him around the house not one step away, looking into his eyes: "I'm sorry, master, I'm sorry." He's so sorry. He wakes up in the morning and the iguana
sitting next to him... ...and he stayed up all night staring sadly. My friend was so touched by what a sensitive and caring pet he had. However, his thumb wouldn't go away and it was swollen. He grabbed the iguana and took it to the doctor. He was there and found out that this kind of iguana is poisonous, but their venom is very weak, so they, first bite, and then stupidly lurk after the victim and wait until the victim is dead.

-----

EXTRIMALS

>

From the Create Your Style series

======================

IR range. A feature of all digital cameras.

tara:
IR range. A feature of all digital cameras.
so it's a fake :)
Reason: