[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 580

NTH:

Have you ever tried attacking a T-90 with a spear and in your pants? No? Try it, it's fun!

I don't know, I don't know... And Luzhok was against it, and Sobyanin also said on Echo that he doesn't welcome gay pride parades...

Although... it should be fun...

!!! My ex-girlfriend went to a gay pride parade in Paris - she came out of her hotel and there - wow! I even saw her on TV...))

No, there were no T-90s and T-34s ("Tanks in Paris, and booze everywhere..."), but there were plenty of phallic symbols like spears.

Our people are lice. Not even capable of that. What a performance that would have been!

===

All Europe would be envious. So many tanks!
And, finally, they would shut up all those European commissions - like we have no freedom, this and that...

ignorance is the source of all problems. the weapon in the cold war is information. you have to collect it, systematise it. that's what I'm doing.

eddy:

ignorance is the source of all problems. the weapon in the cold war is information. you have to collect it, systematise it. that's what I'm doing.

Who are you going to war with, Roma?

War can be defined as any struggle of interests. it is a struggle for the interests of society against those (and that) who (and that) contradicts those interests.

It's scary out here... Explorers' assets, T-90s, gay parades, phallic symbols...
I'm going to go lie alone in the bushes.

granit77:
It's scary out here... Explorers' assets, T-90s, gay parades, phallic symbols...

Another ambush?

Nah, fair enough. It's a day off.

granit77:

Aren't you forgetting about the gamma males?

Well, while alpha and beta are killing each other, gamma...

===

Feel better?)))

granit77:
Nah, fair enough. It's a day off.

It's going to be a long weekend for me.

Svinozavr:
Well, while alpha and beta are killing each other, gamma...
Breeding :))
Reason: