Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 20

The previous short on EURUSD closed on the downside.

The EA opened another short with TP = 1.5195

Reshetov:
The previous short on EURUSD closed on the downside.

The EA opened another short with TP = 1.5195
If it is indeed the fifth wave, the poor guy will catch losses till 1.5450, unless something else comes into his head...

Also, I would like to add. In the thread below it was mentioned about Ishimoku. Well, pay attention how the Canadian respects lshimoku levels (H4 chart) - like in a book...
Unfortunately, this is not always the case....

Sart:
Also, I would like to add. In the thread below it's mentioned about Ishimoku. Well, pay attention to how the Canadian respects lshimoku levels (H4 chart) - just like in a book ...
That's why it's not so simple in any analysis...now it is, then it isn't...and when exactly what will be no one knows.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
Also, I would like to add. In the thread below it was mentioned about Ishimoku. Well, pay attention how the Canadian respects the levels of Ishimoku (H4 chart) - just like in a book...
That's why it's not so simple in any analysis...now yes, then no...and when exactly what will happen no one knows.

Well, it's true, but pay attention that three hours ago in this thread our method stated the kanadian as the most promising instrument,
and gave advice to sell at 0.9925. Look at the Canadian now...I was afraid myself - very little money...

The EA turned out to be not at all what it claimed to be in the tester.

Another moose on USDCAD (previous moose was on EURUSD). Now the EA decided to open a short on the Canadian with TP = 0.9769

Reshetov:

The EA turned out to be not at all what it claimed to be in the tester.

Another moose on USDCAD (previous moose was on EURUSD). Now the EA decided to open a short on the Canadian with TP = 0.9769

This is usually the case with EAs, both mechanical and non-mechanical.
However, I think he made the right decision this time. And the overall picture at the moment, in my opinion, has not changed, except:
- the New Zealander is clearly set up for a sideways move, so I ran an EA on it, which has performed well in such a market,
- The pound indicated, that it wants to go up, and though, because of its increased volatility, this first move should be skipped, it opened with the volume 0.05...

If anyone has any thoughts on the big picture, I'd be interested to hear...

The adviser closed the USDCHF with a take. Opened short again on this pair with TP = 1.0222

Reshetov:

The adviser closed the USDCHF with a take. Opened short again on this pair with TP = 1.0222
I have the franc in a complete shock - finished, as it seems, a five down 2.5 years long. And now it is in contemplation, it is necessary to start a global correction, but the forces, it seems, are not there yet.
Very interesting to watch him now.

Sart:
Reshetov:

Something tells me the EA is not what it said it was in the tester.

Another moose on USDCAD (last moose was on EURUSD). Now it decided to go short on the Canadian with TP = 0.9769

This is usually the case with EAs, both mechanical and non-mechanical.
However, I think he made the right decision this time. And the overall picture at the moment, in my opinion, has not changed, except:
- the New Zealander clearly set up for the sideways movement, so I ran an Expert Advisor on it, which showed itself well on such a market,
- the pound made it clear that it wanted to go up, and, although, due to its increased volatility, this first call should have been missed, it still opened up with the volume 0.05...

If anyone has any thoughts on the big picture, would be interested to hear...
Opened and took 40p and the pound went further...
For those following: this week our method made only two operationally specific tradable forecasts-
1. yesterday on the Canadian,
2. today on the pound.
Both predictions have come true brilliantly...

Sart: Opened and took 40p and the pound went further...
For those keeping track: this week our method made only two operational concrete tradable forecasts-
1. yesterday on the Canadian,
2. today on the pound.
Both predictions have come true brilliantly...

Well done, way to go...
Reason: