Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 13

Aaaaaa!!!! The Canadian has broken 0.9737 18:56 MSK

Cronex:
Aaaaaa!!!! The Canadian has broken 0.9737 18:56 MSK

Man, it's all kicked up !!!

I came home and looked - there is a username and password is of course hidden. The account was opened on someone vakula. deposit has already 26,500 from the initial 10,000 a week ago!

delyus:

I came home and looked - there is a username and password is of course hidden. The account was opened for someone vakula. the deposit is already 26 500 from the initial 10 000 a week ago!

this would be enough for me to make a quick copy of some deal copier ))

wenay:

I'd need a report like this to make a quick typing of a deal copier ))

There are much easier ways to lose your deposit quickly.

bstone:
wenay:

I'd need a report like this to make a quick typing of a deal copier ))

There are much easier ways to quickly lose your deposit.

I'm not afraid of small wagers going in the wrong direction, it may even be interesting to break-even =))

Is anyone interested in my state for the end of the day?

Cronex:
Is anyone interested in my state at the end of the day?
You know, it's difficult to watch the state, you have to work hard to analyse it...
I asked a simple question this morning - does anyone have a ready forecast for Japanese.
The shortest and most exhaustive prediction was this: "If I'd have known, I'd have lived in Sochi"...
In my opinion, it would be more useful to discuss simple questions like this: instrument + up/down forecast. And after the market has answered them, to compare the techniques on which the forecasts were made, and choose the most successful of these techniques.

Such an approach will be of great and real benefit to all.

Sart:
Cronex:
Is my stats for the end of the day interested in anyone?
You know, it's difficult to watch the state, you have to strain a lot, to analyze...
I was wondering if anyone has a ready forecast for Japanese.
The shortest and most exhaustive prediction was this: "If I'd have known, I'd have lived in Sochi"...
In my opinion, it would be more useful to discuss such simple questions. And after the market has answered them, compare the methodologies on which the forecasts were made,
and choose from these methodologies the most successful ones.
Making forecasts is a thankless task. It is much more interesting to brag about the state, if you were lucky on the day. And if you're unlucky, it's better not to flaunt it in public. Because: "Once lied to, who's going to believe him again?" Only winners are not judged.

Someone has already reminded us here that traders trade on probabilities, not on accurate forecasts.
Reason: