Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 19

Sart:
If so, let it hold to 1.5120 - min target(23%) of the fourth wave of the lowest five...
Sergey, I ask you to show on the screenshot from which low to which high was the third wave.
I am still confused, everything is different on different forums... I, for example, do not coincide with your conclusions.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
If so, let it hold to 1.5120 - min target(23%) of the fourth wave of the youngest five...
Sergey, I ask you to show on the screenshot from which low to which high was the third wave.
I am still confused, everything is different on different forums... I, for example, do not coincide with your conclusions.
I'm not good at screenshots, so in words - start - 1.4610, end - 1.5273...

Sart:
Reshetov:

EURUSD sell to 1.5151. No more free margin.

If so, let it hold to 1.5120 - min target(23%) of the fourth wave of the youngest five...
I am not interfering. The Expert Advisor trades on its own for its own reasons. I need to test it for lousiness.

Sart:
- start at 1.4610, end at 1.5273...
And why exactly there...and not higher or lower...I understand the pullback, but what minimum strength the pullback should be to be considered as a completed one and to mark the next wave.

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
- start at 1.4610, end at 1.5273...
And why exactly there...and not higher or lower...I understand the pullback, but what minimum strength the pullback must be to be considered as a completed one and to mark the next wave.
No one knows....a pullback of 38% is considered most likely....but they say in a "strong" market a pullback from the end of wave 3 can be
less than the minimum 23%, so somewhere around 10-15%...
Therefore, we start trading only when the third waves of the three five have merged into each other, so to speak, in a single rush...

And in this particular situation, the scenario when the third wave goes further is very, very real....

Sart:
No one knows....a pullback of 38% is considered most likely....but they say that in a "strong" market the pullback from the end of wave 3 could be
Therefore, we begin trading only when the third waves of the three five have merged into each other, so to speak, in a single rush ...

And in this particular situation, the scenario when the third wave will go further is very, very real....

Then where is the beginning of the first one, so to speak, let's finish the question...

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
Nobody knows it....a pullback of 38% is considered the most probable....but they say that in a "strong" market the pullback from the end of wave 3 may be
Therefore, we begin trading only when the third waves of the three five have merged into each other, so to speak, in a single rush ...

And in this particular situation, the scenario when the third wave will go further is very, very real....

Where's the beginning of the first one then, let's finish the question off, so to speak...
At the moment: the beginning -1.4440, the end-1.4750 ... Keep in mind - this is the youngest of the analyzed five, the most, so to speak, operational ...

And it is not easy to "finish the question"... There are also other five of higher level, of course, they will be more stable, but revision is possible for them...

Sart:
At the moment: the beginning -1.4440, the end -1.4750... Keep in mind - this is the youngest of the analyzed five, the most, so to speak, operational...

And it is not easy to "finish the question"... There are also other five of higher level, of course, they will be more stable, but revision is possible for them...

So, I got confused ... concerning the first wave my markings are identical ... but then something else... there should be a wave with the start 1.4610 and the high of 1.4860 and correction by 38%... and then another wave, the one that is going on now ...

Lord_Shadows:
Sart:
At the moment: the beginning -1.4440, the end -1.4750... Keep in mind - this is the youngest of the analyzed five, the fastest, so to say...

And it is not easy to "finish the question"... There are also other five of higher level, of course, they will be more stable, but the revision is possible for them...

So, I got confused ... concerning the first wave my markings are identical ... but after that something else must happen ... there must be a wave with the start 1.4610 and the high of 1.4860 and correction by 38% ... and then another wave, the one that is going on now ...
1st 1.4440 to 1.4750
2nd 1.4750 to 1.4610
3rd 1.4610 to 1.5273

Sart:

So I'm totally confused...my markings are identical for the first wave...but then something else...there should be a wave with the start at 1.4610 and the maximum at 1.4860 and a correction of 38%...and then another wave, the one that is coming now...
1st 1.4440 to 1.4750
2nd 1.4750 to 1.4610
3rd 1.4610 to 1.5273

So...
Reason: