Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)...

This thread is a continuation of the thread - "How much is needed..." https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/106902
As usual, the original thread has been distracted by the comparison of traditional TA and VTE forecasts.
VTE trading results for the first week :
18.02.08 to 22.02.08
Opening Balance : 500.00
Closed Profit/Loss : +77.17
Floating Profit/Loss : 0.00
Closing Balance : 577.17
To my mind, the TA forecasts looked very pale compared to the VTE forecasts. In fact, these forecasts often looked
They looked childishly naive, something like "two bounces, three hops..." and you couldn't really trade on them.
And on the contrary, VTE forecasts gave a trader the possibility to really open positions in the profitable direction.
A good example is trading performed by Composter, a programmer well-known on the forum, who opened one-to-one according to VTE forecasts
and presented his trading results in the branch mentioned above in a very compact and easy-to-see form.
http://liteforex.net/monitor_det.php?acc=2180
As for my own real account, of course there is no dispute - the results are very modest, as I mainly wanted to demonstrate
a variant of real trading with minimal drawdown. I think I managed to achieve that. In fact, if one does the analysis he/she will see that the maximal
30$ drawdown (with a deposit of 500$) was made only on the first day of trading, on Monday. The other days of the week, the net worth never dropped
below the initial deposit amount.

The experiment will be continued next week. Any result will be instructive.
Real account data:
account - 211564
investment password - liED5Ea
servers - 212.65.93.14:433
or
- 217.74.44.38:433

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the risk of sounding intrusive, but I can't keep quiet and not express my understanding of Elliott Waves work.
1. There is no question that Elliott Waves exist on the charts of any timeframe.
2. It is beyond doubt that the Elliott wave of the current timeframe, say, TF1, is itself composed of Elliott waves of a smaller timeframe, say, TF2.
And here, in my opinion, the dog is buried - if we drew the Elliott wave on the chart, say, TF1 hour, then attempts to find the next, directly entering
to the already drawn, closest junior wave on the TF in 30 min may be unsuccessful. Of course, we will draw an Elliott wave on this timeframe, but it will be
an independent wave that may not be directly related to the wave with the timeframe of 1 hour.
In other words, the correlation between TF1 and TF2 can be completely arbitrary.
4. I will finish at this point for now. If anyone is interested, I can continue ...

/////....................

olyakish:

Very interesting

except they forgot all about the investor password ...

Look in the "How much do you need..." thread However, I'll put it in that thread myself now...

I recently wrote a program to duplicate trades in alert mode, i.e. all your actions are displayed on my screen... It's a cakewalk to automatically duplicate positions in your account with your investment password... I think I'm not the only "clever" one ....

A word of advice: never give out your investment password... You want to show your work... Use monitoring...

kharko:

I recently wrote a program to duplicate trades in alert mode, i.e. all your actions are displayed on my screen... It's a cakewalk to automatically duplicate positions in your account with your investment password... I think I'm not the only "clever" one ....

A word of advice: never give out your investment password... You want to show your work... Use monitoring...

For God's sake! I welcome it. I don't see what there is to be afraid of and what's wrong with it. I just want to warn you - I've been in forex for just over a year...

Sart:
For God's sake! I welcome it. I don't see what there is to be afraid of and what's wrong with it. I just want to warn you - I've been in forex for just over a year...

Just in case you've decided that your system is consistently profitable.... The cream will be skimmed off by others... :)

kharko:
Sart:
For God's sake ! I welcome it. I don't understand what there is to be afraid of and what's wrong with it. I just want to warn you - I've been in forex for just over a year...

Just in case you've decided that your system is consistently profitable.... The cream will be skimmed off by others... :)
Let them do it, I don't see what's wrong with that. I think DTs won't go broke...

Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of responses, your branch is unique. Many people read it, they just don't write enough.

granit77:
Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of responses, your branch is unique. Many people read it, they just don't write enough.
That's okay, I'm not embarrassed and do not despair, when the balance from the initial 500 quid will go over 5000 quid, I think that many readers are very quickly
to become writers... and give up looking for the magic indicator.
Thanks for the kind words.

I also wishSart good luck. I will watch this thread with interest not to answer, so as not to flub in the branch. Although I do not agree that TA is two claps and three strokes :-). The only thing if you have the opportunity, please insert a small picture with the marking of targets, etc.. I think it is valuable for you, I just know for myself, when you explain that to others, he himself with this thoroughly understand. Good luck again.

Sart:

In my opinion, the TA predictions looked very pale compared to the VTE predictions. In fact, those predictions often looked
childishly naive, something like "two bounces, three taps..." and it was impossible to really trade on them.
In contrast, VTE forecasts gave traders the opportunity to actually open positions in a profitable direction.

Isn't VTE a TA? For me there is FA and TA, and I wouldn't put Elliot separately... But that's me.

In any case, good luck in your endeavour, and respect for your courage, profits.

Reason: