Beginner trader working on a real account on Elliott Waves (invest - password enclosed)... - page 3

Sart:
granit77:
Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of responses, your thread is unique. Many people read it, they just don't write enough.
That's okay, I'm not embarrassed and do not despair, when the balance of the initial 500 quid will go over 5000 quid, I think that many readers very quickly
to become writers... and give up looking for the magic indicator.
Thanks for the kind words.

Elliott waves rule. Wave trading surfing is awesome - keep it up !!!

Believe me, you can make 5,000 in a month from 500, and if you try hard enough, you can make 27 grand from the market.

+5,400% is not the limit... ;-)

Just saved my current state, sending it as an attachment.

Best of luck and happy waves!

Files:

NYROBA:

I wish you good luck and happy waves!

-------------------------------------

Sart:
NYROBA:

Thank you for your kind words.

Send me your marking on any v.p. to niroba (dog) bk (dot) ru,

I'll take a look and if necessary, I'll adjust it according to NILI. :)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

Cronex:

Since morning USDCAD 02:00 MSK -1.0125 16:20 MSK -1.0040, so -85 pips.... At this point there were all preconditions for such a short-term decline and were laid as early as Friday. From 17:00 MSK it should of course go up, but was it worth of taking these -85 pips, following BT, when you could easily put 30-40 of them in the moneybox?

Well, even I fucked up :-) Turned out to be a very rare situation on the clock - at 17:00 did not happen . Expect a reversal around 23:00.

0.9975 however.....

NYROBA:
Sart:
granit77:
Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of responses, your thread is unique. Many people read it, they just don't write enough.
It's okay, I'm not embarrassed and not discouraged, when the balance from the initial 500 quid will go over 5000 quid, I think that many readers very quickly

Believe me, you can make 5,000 in a month from 500, and if you try hard enough, you can make 27 grand from the market.

this is where the main point is, this is where the decision is made to withdraw the profit!

YuraZ:
NYROBA:
Sart:
granit77:
Good luck Sart! And write more often, don't be embarrassed by the lack of feedback, your thread is unique. Many people read it, they just don't write enough.
It's okay, I'm not embarrassed and not discouraged, when the balance from the initial 500 quid will go over 5000 quid, I think that many readers very quickly

this is where the main point is, this is where the decision is made to withdraw the profit!

I totally agree with you there!

There has to be a "non-burning" amount, and anything that you have accumulated from above has to be withdrawn to a bank account. $-)

NYROBA:
Sart:
NYROBA:

Thank you for your kind words.

Send me your marking on any v.p. to niroba (dog) bk (dot) ru,

I'll take a look and if necessary, I'll adjust it according to NILI. :)

Regards,

Alex Niroba

Alex, I will ask you to take a look at my predictions in this thread and give your opinion. You can do so directly here or via my email in my profile.

Whichever you prefer and whichever you think is more tactful. I'm basically unbreakable, so you don't have to be too hard on me if you do.

Sart

I always thought it was hard to analyze without markup, and it's hard to understand why we do things this way and not that way. It's just that I often see pictures like this, they're very clear and helpful.

Prival:

Sart

I always thought it was hard to analyze without markup, and it's hard to understand why we do things this way and not that way. It's just that I often see pictures like this, they're very clear and helpful.

Frankly speaking, I do not think that the less lines on the chart, the more clarity there is. For real time work I have very simple pictures, so it's very easy to change them.
For real time work - I have only three waves in the form of nested price channels. Quite frankly, these kind of pictures are kind of
They will start to be indignant saying what kind of VTE it is. I even have not numbered the waves - it seems to me there is nothing to number - for on-line
I don't even think there's anything to number - for on-line work in real time it's all visible, which wave is which and so on. And meanwhile, pay attention to the fact that predictions based on such a primitive method have a tendency to
perform. Rebound in the size of 100-150 points is a usual thing. New Zealander - went, franc, canadian and japanese will also go.
And, of course, the day did not work out, because of the large pullbacks of three instruments, I missed the New Zealander because of that - I was afraid of the continuation of the pullbacks.
Regards - S.D.

Once again, Sergey (Sart), you have my utmost respect. I admire you, especially considering your young age. But my questions remain.
Reason: