How much is needed.... - page 8

Sart:

Korey, that's just awful ! When the price sees nets like this it will realise it has nowhere to go but to surrender at the mercy of the victor.

You see Sart, traders flock together and declare themselves a trust company or an investment fund or a bank.
Even construction firms need traders.
And if there are many traders in one place and they have a boss, they have to draw much more colourfully than me, they work on purchased platforms from 3000$.
By the way, clients are attracted to trading at 39% per annum, someone at 45 and very rarely at 60%. If traders promise more than 60% (annual), they are not trusted anymore.
There are some firms that play with collateral.
That is the client provides expensive collateral and receives within two years the money equal to the credit assessment of the collateral, plus the return of the collateral itself)))). I.e. again 50% per annum.

But sometimes the collateral is not returned.)))

Mathemat:
EWP involves analysing the most likely wave scenarios of price behaviour (the exact breakdown is almost never known at this point in time) and setting both order stops and volume according to significant price levels and price behaviour. The MM is designed to accommodate all of these scenarios. A very good example of how this is done is from Balan: http://www.alpari.ru/ru/ew_article/25735.html
Thank you! Compactly laid out. Saves a lot of personal time filtering the text.
What do you think of S.S.Belyakov's material, how orthogonal is it to what is being discussed on the forum?

Korey:

The NZDUSD issue is quite interesting in theoretical terms...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps this topic is no longer interesting, but for the sake of completeness and completeness I would like to continue the forecast for the three mentioned VTE instruments.

1. NZDUSD - still wants to go up, the minimum target is still 0.8000

2. USDJPY - still wants to fall, min. target is still 104.00

USDCAD - still wants to go up, min. target is still 1.0200.

For all the pairs it is possible to work perfectly - to open the Limit order on a pullback of 40-80 points. If it did not go too far, in 100-150 points it may as well strengthen in the same volume.

Korey:

1. NZDUSD - still wants to rise, min. target is still 0.8000

3. USDCAD - still wants to rise, min. target is still 1.0200.

It is more logical to open a buy NZDCAD based on p1 and p3.
Korey:

2. USDJPY - it keeps on falling, min. target is still 104.00

3. USDCAD - still wants to grow, min.target is 1.0200.

And based on p2 and p3 it would be logical to open a sell CADJPY
If the forecasts of p1-p3 are correct, there are more profits to be gained from crosses.

goldtrader:
Korey:

1. NZDUSD - still wants to rise, min. target is still 0.8000

3. USDCAD - still wants to rise, min. target is still 1.0200.

It is more logical to open a buy NZDCAD based on p1 and p3.
Korey:

2. USDJPY - it keeps on falling, min. target is still 104.00

3. USDCAD - still wants to grow, min.target is 1.0200.

And based on p2 and p3 it would be logical to open a sell CADJPY
If the forecasts of p1-p3 are correct, there are more profits to be gained from crosses.

to goldtrader

You got the quote inaccurately, SART wrote it.

About past forecasts, p6-7 in the sense of defining up/down and the nature of the movement. But not how many waves and what kind of war the price will hit.
USDCAD
was Forecast "will not be volatile enough until the end of the week
Forecast ==1.0020..0.9960"
real ==1.0112..0.9920
Etot forecast Not successful as in the last 4 hours before Friday's market close, the forecast was broken by a "tooth" figure at 1.0112

Also the lower boundary does not match.

NZDUSD
Forecast 0.7930...0.7805
real 0.7914...0.7814
This prediction can be considered successful.

USDJpy

only upward movement was predicted, which has proved to be successful so far.

Korey:

About past forecasts, p.6-7 in the sense of determining up/down and the nature of the move. But not how many waves and what kind of war the price will hit the walls.
USDCAD
was the prediction "it will not be volatile enough till the end of the week
Forecast ==1.0020...0.9960"
real ==1.0009...0.9920
The forecast is not very good here as the box projected into the future was not hit, turned out to be biased.

NZDUSD
Forecast 0.7930...0.7805
actually 0.7914...0.7814
Here the forecast may be considered successful.

USDJpy

Only an upward movement saporte has been predicted (page 7), which has so far been corrected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will agree that in this particular case, distracting from the accuracy of predictions so far, VTE offers the trader a simpler and more concrete trading plan.

Here, for example, look at my specific trade plan for NZDUSD in this thread (of 13.02.08 14.32). What did I have ? - An open up position of 0.1 lot at 0.7915.

Based on the VTE forecast for this instrument to rise, I planned, in case the price went strongly against my position, to strengthen in the same volume at 0.7815.

Which I did, bravely and decisively, without a second hesitation, because at the moment, when the price reached the level of 0.7815, the wave picture had not changed.

What did I get as a result? I quietly plucked 100 quid on Friday, and at the close of the trade, I liquidated the position at 0.7915 with no loss.

I closed it only because of the unexpected gaps in the opening trades.

I'm not speaking about USDCAD, on which I had an open position upwards on Tuesday. Without much effort and excitement I took a total of $189 for Friday on this

Without much effort and worry I took a total of $189 on Friday.

If you are interested, I can further concretize my trading plans, based on the VTE.

One more remark about USDJPY. It is hard to believe it, but VTE shows downward trend and indicates the level of 104.00, as the nearest target.

Regards - S.D.

Also, you might have a typo, the Canadian made a high at 1.0112 on Friday.

Sart писал (а):
If you are interested, I can continue to be specific about my trading plans based on the WTE.
Yes, interesting. Go on ;)

komposter:
Sart wrote:
If you are interested, I can continue to be specific about my trading plans based on the WTE.
Yes, interesting. Go on ;)
I have no open positions in the mentioned instruments at the moment - closed on Friday. Let's wait for the opening of trading on Monday at 1.00 a.m. (as if you yourself are from Kyiv).
By the way, I actively use your functions in MQL4. Thank you for your work.

to Sart
I don't want to be bored, but those who are good at it get the money.)
But the money belongs to those who have good skills, who are good at their job.
They have a good judgement about the price, they should be able to take it.
So, Sart, your plans for trading on the basis of the VTE are certainly interesting and instructive.
...And as for Kiev, so here you walk down the street,
and you hear:
"Serniki bar ma?" (Kazakh) (meaning "serniki mash?").
You can answer "Mayu!" and give you a light).

Korey:
to Sart
So Sart, your trading plans based on VTE are certainly interesting and instructive.
As a pure experiment so to speak I opened a real account at Alpari and put 500 quid there. I will use this account exclusively for VTE trading,
with VTE justification of all executed trades.
If anyone would be interested:
Account number - 211564
Investor password - liED5Ea

It seems incredible to me that even experienced traders like Kim-4 would doubt the ability to earn
10 quid a day without much risk with a depo of 1000 quid.

The size of the base bet on the account I mentioned would be 0.05 lots. I think it will be possible to make 10 quid a day even in such conditions.

Any outcome of the experiment will be instructive.
Reason: