MT4 timeframes and Elliott Wave

Hi,

I don't know if anyone ever A this Q. We know there's only 9 timeframes in MT4 (1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, 1, 4 hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly). Recently I study Elliott wave and find a strange correlation between those timeframes.

Unfortunately I couldn't tell you right now about that correlation and I could be wrong about it, but could any one - especially anyone from MetaQuotes - tell me (and tell us) :

why there's only 9 timeframes in MT4 and is there any relation of that 9 timeframes with elliott wave. 

Isn't it strange that we use MT4 for such long time and it is widely use as automatic trading platform but there's only 9 timeframes (and now MT5 has a lots).

Would you please reply if you know the answer or at least the direction to the answer even in foreign language.

onewithzachy:

Hi,

I don't know if anyone ever A this Q. We know there's only 9 timeframes in MT4 (1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, 1, 4 hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly). Recently I study Elliott wave and find a strange correlation between those timeframes.

Unfortunately I couldn't tell you right now about that correlation and I could be wrong about it, but could any one - especially anyone from MetaQuotes - tell me (and tell us) :

why there's only 9 timeframes in MT4 and is there any relation of that 9 timeframes with elliott wave. 

Isn't it strange that we use MT4 for such long time and it is widely use as automatic trading platform but there's only 9 timeframes (and now MT5 has a lots).

Would you please reply if you know the answer or at least the direction to the answer even in foreign language.

You merely don't understand elliott wave, you are SUPPOSED to see correlation between any timeframe, regardless of whether they come standard in MT4, THAT IS THE POINT.  Every wave is within the wave one degree larger and so on.

fantomfx:
You merely don't understand elliott wave, you are SUPPOSED to see correlation between any timeframe, regardless of whether they come standard in MT4, THAT IS THE POINT.  Every wave is within the wave one degree larger and so on.
We can hope that in the last 3 years, he understood ow Elliot Wave.
Reason: