Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 17

I like a good Expert Advisor, but for the real ones the risk can be lower. And here we have the usual skeptical bagel, because we've all experienced it ourselves and know what can happen to an expert. Probably everyone has been through it: "we create => think we're millionaires => disappointment" and it's especially hard to believe in such results

ExpertTrader:

Largest profit trade: 2 160.00 loss trade: -6 128.59
Average profit trade: 1 040.11 loss trade: -3 792.79

aren't you afraid that the loss is almost 4 times the average profit?

and what happened to E4? :(

torgash писал (а): aren't you afraid that the loss is almost 4 times the average profit?

The number of profitable trades is many times bigger :) What is there to be afraid of?

torgash wrote (a): and what happened to E4? :(

What happened to it??? Why all???

ExpertTrader:

I agree that Expert does not meet the conditions of the championship,but also in terms of timing it was not launched on the 1st of October, but very recently,

Exactly, to last more than a month and a half or two weeks is not the same thing :)

ExpertTrader wrote (a ):

And as for the plum, I'm sure there won't be one, there have been quite a few different situations in the market, 49 transactions have already been made, and I have 99% confidence in the expert.

>> 49 trades... We saw a 60% equity drawdown that was not corrected and, fortunately for you, the position turned into a profit.

goldtrader писал (а): We saw a 60% equity drawdown, which was not fixed and thanks to the price reversal only, fortunately for you, the position turned into a profit.
This drawdown was caused by a bug in the code that did not close the position in time

ExpertTrader писал (а):
Goldtrader wrote (a): We saw a 60% equity drawdown, which was not fixed and thanks only to a price reversal fortunately for you the position turned into a profit.
This drawdown was caused by a bug in the code that prevented positions from closing in time

The Expert Advisor works great, but where do you get such quotes?

I compared it with Alpari and the difference is 30 to 60 pips.

Is it possible?

qee:

The expert works great, but where do the quotes come from?

I compared it with Alpari and the difference is 30 to 60 pips.

Is it possible?

I don't know what you were comparing or where Alpari gets its quotes, but for me it is not a question of putting an EA on the Alpari server as well.

qee писал (а):
ExpertTrader wrote (a):
Goldtrader wrote (a): We saw a 60% equity drawdown, which was not fixed and thanks only to a price reversal fortunately for you the position turned into a profit.
This drawdown was caused by a bug in the code, which did not close positions in time

And take profit is just within this error.

A very suspicious state.

Why not open an Alpari account to dispel doubts?

qee:
qee wrote (a):
ExpertTrader wrote (a):
This drawdown was caused by a bug in the code, which did not close positions in time

And take profit is just within this error.

A very suspicious state.

Why not open an Alpari account to dispel doubts?

Already answered!

Already answered!

And the account number and investment password?

Reason: