Wishes for MQL5 - page 116

avtomat >> :

Renat, I have repeatedly asked to increase the number of indicator buffers in MT4.

Is it possible to increase it from the current 8 to 64-128? I think, it would be a very good step!

not in mt4 anymore

Renat >> :
On the client terminal side, the incoming (over the network) data is unzipped at a rate of 10-13 times and the original working data is stored on disk in unzipped form for speed and ease of access. The disk also stores all the timeframes generated from the minutes.

In other words, you can't count the size of the working storage as the volume of network traffic. We have implemented a very efficient mechanism of data compression and transfer. Traffic of 10 years on all timeframes is equal to 10 mb.

In MT4 you can download quotes from an archive on the server.

Why didn't you use this method in MT5? - The program is new, but the methods are kind of old-fashioned. Moreover, there are so many

МТ5 tools (just press the buttons 20...500...times for 10...20 minutes). It doesn't even sound serious.

It is the same as if a BMW would have a couple of horses to drive the car at operating speeds.

Can you imagine that? *(MKs don't count)

It's silly to skimp on the little things when the technology is already tried and tested,

unless you could select several pairs and pump them at the same time and set the required time

time intervals on the dates.

Svinozavr >> :

Exactly. As a long-time trader, I don't understand the rejection of ticks in the new MT. For kitchens, it's understandable, their tick history is a complete gimmick. Although it could also be useful for testing. But if there will be an exit on exchange floors, then I do not understand the logic of developers.

How many it was already gavorno about it. but it looks like we won't get the happiness of having a bidder's history. :(

With genuine interest I'm waiting for the tester - how they will emulate the tumbler. ;) It is not the same as the emulation of ticks.

I expect the scalpers will raise their hands to the sky. :)

Renat писал(а) >>
Apparently, few people take into account the fact that for a 10 year history 10 mb of traffic is downloaded _only_ and all the other timeframes are built based on this data without accessing the server. Realistically, the traffic in mt5 is even less than in mt4, if we are talking about full-fledged work with charts with switching of chart timeframes.

Remember the rule "10 YEARS OF CHARTS WITH ANY TIMFRAYMES = 10MB ONE-TIME TRAFFIC", please.

Brothers, don't you really understand that the solution itself is more than strange and it's not even about the amount of traffic. You are transferring the terminal's request processing functions to the terminal itself, increasing the traffic many times over.

Then you struggle and successfully overcome this problem. Of course, it is clear that this is because the servers are overloaded in brokerage companies and you are trying to relieve them at the expense of clients. But is this solution successful, because poor CAs, who can not build a normal server, can hardly help in this way. Or they just too lazy to write their own system for processing threaded requests on the server?

There are times when it is difficult to solve a problem. It can be hard to correct a mistake. But it is much more difficult to admit a mistake.

avtomat писал(а) >>

Here's the answer to all the questions :)))

Who needs it and why... :))))))))

In all seriousness, you need a 2-3 month ticking history, best of all six months. Not for testing.

To have access to this history at all times.

For your own tick handler.

One-minute history in the form of bars (candlesticks) - is considered as the same indicator. It is a candlestick one.

You have to twist to get the necessary information from this indicator and process it in your own way.

Well, there's a joke in every joke...

fwiq >> :

Then you struggle and successfully overcome the problem. It is clear, of course, that this is because the DC's servers are overloaded and you are trying to relieve them at the expense of the clients. But whether it is a successful solution, because poor CAs, who can not build a normal server, can hardly help in this way. Or are they just too lazy to write a system for processing threaded requests on the server?

There is no need to try to ascribe your own problems to others. I, for example, don't have any problems with traffic, disk and other things. (Although I purposely, as part of testing, ran MT5 on a weak wifi channel, a weak netbook, and generally installed the terminal on a flash drive - everything works fine) What do you wish. But! No need to sign for everyone. Write only about yourself, saying, you have a problem. Feel the difference? - You have a problem, not everyone. Let DC think of himself, you think of yourself, other users think of themselves.

This, by the way, also applies to your other unfortunate comrade.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Don't try to attribute your own problems to others. I, for example, don't have any problems with traffic, disk or anything else. (Although I purposely, as part of testing, ran MT5 on a weak wifi channel, a weak netbook, and generally installed the terminal on a flash drive - all works fine) What do you wish. But! No need to sign for everyone. Write only about yourself, saying, you have a problem. Feel the difference? - You have a problem, not everyone. Let DC think about yourself, you think about yourself, other users think about themselves.

This, by the way, also applies to your other comrade in misfortune.

Do you want the Order of Lenin because you are doing well? They have already attached it to the MQL5 because it has not been tested on other market players. If you have such a good feedback, you may give it to the widest circle of comrades. If everything is so good, maybe you won't bother with such trivialities that don't occur to you. It would be logical and efficient. Or at your leisure would test how the terminal will work on an iPod, with this technology. But you are full of one and the same phrase like in song "Let the giraffe was wrong, but the guilty one is not the giraffe, but the one who shouted from the branches - the giraffe is big, he knows better".

Trading on an iPod?! - I'm sorry for God's sake, I should have warned you straight away. Please write, state any nonsense - I won't say a word. Now that everything has been cleared up, I will be sympathetic and patient. Trading on an iPod! - aaaaaghit....
Reason: