Wishes for MQL5 - page 121

alex1978 >> :

In mt5 the opposite signal from the other EA will close the current EA signal.

In mt4 this is solved simply through lock. Temporarily open 2 opposite positions.

Experts simply trace their orders by a magic number.

It would not be so in MT5!

Then we will need position accounting or something similar.

I.e. the alternative of such a lock through some functions.

In short, if I contact a programmer and want to rewrite several Expert Advisors for one symbol,

he would be able to do it and wouldn't get an answer like: "Unfortunately, 2 EAs will not work the same way as in MT4

and 2 EAs will never get the same result as in MT4".

Something like class...padding as they call it on some forums. Basically some kind of software that will count it all,

summarize the signals, etc... I.e. to get the identical result of 2 EAs as in mt4 but without using lok.

so what's the point of the wish?

Or is it Yaroslavna's cry?

Even the old custom indulgences don't work in MT5 yet.

Sorento писал(а) >>

so what's the point of the wish?

Or is it Yaroslavna's lament?

Even the old custom indulgences don't work in MT5 yet.

I've explained what I want. To emphasize on realization of such functions in MT5, that could solve this problem.

1. In MT4 - two rectangles are created, both with

ObjectSet(RectangleBuy, OBJPROP_BACK , True);

When one is superimposed on the other some incomprehensible colours are formed, while it is expected that the colour of the one on top is visible on the background of the lower one.

2. The same MT4, if

ObjectSet(RectangleBuy, OBJPROP_BACK , False);

then we draw a frame, which covers the candlestick shadows (you can see them only with some selected colours).

It is clear that it is more important to see candlesticks than rectangles, but it becomes impossible to control.

- Please check if there are similar problems in MT5.

- Since it was promised that MT4 would be supported, I would like these problems to be fixed in MT4 as well.

Is it possible to introduce the possibility of closing several positions simultaneously, e.g. by highlighting them and pressing the Close Position or whatever "button"?

The order is opened manually, then the Expert Advisor sets a Stop Loss and Take Profit.

Accordingly, it is possible to

1. set them alternately.

2. set both of them in one go (one command).

I wonder if the time spent in the second case will be the same as, for example, if you set only Stop Loss, or more?

chief2000 писал(а) >>

The order is opened manually, then the Expert Advisor sets a Stop Loss and Take Profit.

Accordingly, it is possible to

1. set them alternately.

2. set both of them in one go (one command).

I wonder if time spent in second case will be the same as for example if you set only Stop Loss, or more?

I am deaf.

I don't know if this question has been asked here before - I haven't been following the forum that actively lately...

The wishes are as follows. The MT4 is a great program in every way, but it's even more surprising that the simplest function has not been implemented, but it is needed... IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE OF PRICE VALUES ON CHARTS ON DIFFERENT AXES, YOU'VE GOT TO DO IT MANUALLY. The answer in the forum is to turn on the magnifier, but you can't! Even a person with good eyesight on a small travel laptop can barely see them anymore.

I downloaded the MT5 demo from Alpari today - nothing seems to have changed there on this subject? Or am I just not finding it?

Even the much simpler Rumus can change the font...I don't think it's too much of a problem for the developers to include a price font resize feature?

I'd appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, it really is a terrible inconvenience...

It would be nice if you could make a horizontal grid with the option to change in pips and with the option to disable the vertical one.

Very important for visual work. As it is done in TradeStation 8 and MCFX.

Maybe already discussed - will there be support for COM objects?

Make an mql file compiler for PDAs!
Reason: