Valmars - page 3

or it can all be set up, unfortunately I can't figure it out, there are too many obscure parameters. but thanks anyway))

Valmars,

there is some strange shit there, trailing readings bring me to breakeven, but the result is minus, and different!

price 1.3878, s/l 1.3878, profit -30

price 1.3857, s/l 1.3857, profit -90

price 1.3830, s/l 1.3830, profit -60

price 1.3753, s/l 1.3753, profit -111

how is it possible? is it a bug in the EA?

I get it! when the order triggers, it pulls the stop loss, which should be unchanged, to 3 pips from the price! as a result, it triggers constantly! and it should be trailing normally, like in tcm, remember, when either trailing stop or stop loss triggers, not pulling up the stop loss. The price should move away from the entry point at a distance specified in the trailing order and only then pull the stop-loss, and here, as soon as the order triggers, it immediately pulls the stop-loss to 3 pips from the price, if that were needed, I would set the stop-loss myself at 3 pips!

delyus:
Then, the parameters are lots, take profit, stop loss, trailing stop and nothing else.

Lots, Take Profit and Stop Loss are there, trailing stop is used stepwise, it allows more flexible moving of trailing stop: MinProfit in points - at which trailing stop starts working,

TrailingStop - where the stop in points is moved from the current price, TrailingStep - the step, through which the stop is moved. If MinProfit = TrailingStop, and TrailingStep = 1, it works as normal.

If mode = 0, then the lot is constant and equal to the specified parameter Lots, if 1, then the money management is applied, based on cash, the allowed level of risk, and the percentage of free margin. Set it to 0.

The Body parameter in pips had to be entered to avoid opening on candles with equal or close Open and Close (doji and similar). Set to 0 and will work on all.

If the calculated open level is lower than the permissible (the order placing price is too close), the order placing level is moved to the minimum permissible distance (at least that was the idea).

As for removing pending orders that didn't work, I understood that they must be removed before setting new ones, while the order that worked will be closed only when a stop loss or take profit triggers.

And another thing, in a green candlestick, for example, the point of a sharp directed growth from the mass triggering of stop orders is its high, that is, at least 3 pips can be cut down just logically, but here he puts not on the high, but close to the body, and for people it is not a significant place and the price even if it goes where it should, but before that it goes back, knocking our stop. At the same time, a Sell position should be at the opening of a green candle, because people see that the red candle overlaps the green one and there is no chance for growth and they close unsuccessful positions en masse, and here he places at the low, so there is no room for profit

delyus:
I get it! when the order triggers, it pulls the stop loss, which should be unchanged, to 3 pips from the price! as a result, it triggers constantly! and it should be trailing normally, like in tcm, remember, when either a trailing stop or a stop loss triggers, not pulling the stop loss. But here, when order triggers, stop-loss is pulled to 3 pips from price - if it had to be so, I would set stop-loss at 3 pips!
You can replace it with a regular trailing stop.

delyus:
And another thing, in a green candlestick, for example, the point of a sharp directed growth from the mass triggering of stop orders is its high, that is, at least 3 pips can be cut down just logically, but here he puts not on the high, but close to the body, and for people it is not a significant place and the price even if it goes where it should, but before that it goes back, knocking out our stop. At the same time, a Sell position should be at the opening of a green candle, because people see that the red candle overlaps the green one and there is no chance for growth and they close unsuccessful positions in mass, and here he places at low and therefore has no room for profit
Well, it seems that I have got the opening levels wrong, I will correct them now.
Here, I have changed the conditions, look, it should be as you have planned.
Files:

(all is really super! Now it's just a matter of testing until you're blue in the face and refining the idea!))

I admire your level! I wish there was a profit

delyus:
I admire your level! I wish I had a profit.

Catching 3 pips on a daily candle is a mockery. Especially since the day change happens in the inter-session period, America has already worked out, and Asia is not yet awake, it's very calm.

Reason: