What do you think of intuitive trading?

Gentlemen admins ! Pardon the malicious offtops, but I just don't know where to ask about it. I myself have always been exclusively into robots. And I think their admirers are the only category of thinking and seeking traders. And to ask such a question to the (REAL) intuitives themselves, is like asking housewives (strictly IMHO of course). So sabre actually...

People, no one has thought that it would be nice to develop intuition and try to use it? Just decided to speculate on the subject and it seemed interesting to me. Judge for yourself. For example, a minute before a news release all the necessary information is already in the present. I.e. for example the figures on unemployment have already been calculated and are known. It has just not been announced. So, there is no harm in it from the point of view of physics. We do not receive information from the future. Now what we know. Of course, the news itself and the time of its release. We also know the "world background" (radio, television, newspapers, websites, etc.). And we also have a good database of curveballs and news themselves (trading experience). Perhaps there is also some extrasensory (psychic) channel. I.e. it turns out that we know not too much a minute before the news release. The only question is how to use this knowledge to understand where it will hit and to what extent. Another big plus is that the question is easily formulated visually (the task is to draw the price chart to the right), and I have understood that intuition works best with visual information.
Now for the development itself. I am thinking of taking Bronnikov's course, I have heard good things about it and the guys demonstrate very interesting things (e.g. karate fight with both fighters blindfolded) http://www.bronnikov.ru/. I'm not even worried about the price - 5-7 thousand rubles per step - but I find it very difficult to find the time. I live in Moscow and work in Zelenograd. Saturdays and Sundays are busy. After all, I want to ask the elite of the trading world (without any irony or flattery! I do think the people on this forum are elite) to share their reasonable opinion on the matter. Maybe someone has already tried to develop intuition ? What has been the result ? Maybe someone knows about the Bronnikov method ? What are their impressions? Maybe there are other schools better suited to the task of trading ?

Again, a thousand apologies for the offtops.

eugenk:
I live in Moscow and work in Zelenograd. Saturdays and Sundays are busy.

It is impossible to engage in intuitive trading with this lifestyle.

It is better to immediately transfer your deposit to the accounts of the "elite traders' world", i.e. to our accounts.

We (the "elite of the trading world"), give details instantly!

:)

eugenk:
Folks, has anyone thought it's a good idea to develop intuition and try to use it ?

Trying to use it is easy :) But to develop it to a decent level is difficult and time-consuming.

if you have a desire to knock in maveric (at) mail.ru only better at once with questions that I steamed with what to start

Sorry about the offtops

eugenk:
Gentlemen of the admins! I apologize for the malicious offtope, but I just do not know where to ask about it. I myself have always been exclusively into robots. I think their fans are the only category of thinking and seeking traders. And to ask such a question to the (REAL) intuitives themselves, is like asking housewives (strictly IMHO of course). So sabre actually...

People, no one has thought that it would be nice to develop intuition and try to use it? Just decided to speculate on the subject and it seemed interesting to me. Judge for yourself. For example, a minute before a news release all the necessary information is already in the present. I.e. for example the figures on unemployment have already been calculated and are known. It has just not been announced. So, there is no harm in it from the point of view of physics. We do not receive information from the future. Now what we know. Of course, the news itself and the time of its release. We also know the "world background" (radio, television, newspapers, websites, etc.). And we also have a good database of curveballs and news themselves (trading experience). Perhaps there is also some extrasensory (psychic) channel. I.e. it turns out that we know not too much a minute before the news release. The only question is how to use this knowledge to understand where it will hit and to what extent. Another big plus is that the question is easily formulated visually (the task is to draw the price chart to the right), and I have understood that intuition works best with visual information.
Now for the development itself. I am thinking of taking Bronnikov's course, I have heard good things about it and the guys demonstrate very interesting things (e.g. karate fight with both fighters blindfolded) http://www.bronnikov.ru/. I'm not even worried about the price - 5-7 thousand rubles per step - but I find it very difficult to find the time. I live in Moscow and work in Zelenograd. Saturdays and Sundays are busy. After all, I want to ask the elite of the trading world (without any irony or flattery! I do think the people on this forum are elite) to share their reasonable opinion on the matter. Maybe someone has already tried to develop intuition ? What has been the result ? Maybe someone knows about the Bronnikov method ? What are their impressions? Maybe there are other schools better suited to the task of trading ?

Again, a thousand apologies for the offtops.

Very simple method. :)

Look at the chart in a meditative state and start flipping pennies, putting your understanding of the market into your flips.

The market should be seen probably on a compressed watch to see more information, but it's a matter of taste, even minutes.

Let's say 100 throws are made, necessarily pennies! The results are counted. Heads, won strongly means open up, nuts down. Or who has it :).

Knowing that tails means up, and heads down remembering that, ... etc. :)

I don't remember what book I read:

Once upon a time, there was a hermit trader.

He made a lot of money.

And he traded like this:

He'd swing a weight on a rope like a pendulum over a chart.

If it swings lengthwise, we buy, if it swings crosswise, we sell.

But the most important if the share for the next few days after the opening goes against us - we close!

Like this!

And better yet, go to a bowling alley and watch the Chinese blindfolded.

(Well that's kind of like something out of a movie.)

It's in Schwager (if I'm lying, Larry Williams), where the farmer was trading pork (I mean, speculating on the commodities exchange). but other than that, it's all right :)

The general conclusion is this: the more you read and know, the harder it is to trade:

The more you read and know, the harder it is to trade.

You have to squeeze the "goblin". ( Or so the old master-writer Williams put it)

Intuition is a product of experience, someone who has been trading for 3-5 or more years seriously and not as a hobby can determine the direction of the move by the only indicator - the price chart.

In fact, the only value of our existence in this mortal world is development (more specifically, the method of overcoming). That is, the accumulation of a unique experience. Moreover, this is not someone's whim, not even a characteristic of the current established culture, but a universal law (even more fundamental than, for example, the law of universal gravitation, etc.). We all live under this law, whether we like it or not. Of course, we have no power to change it. The most we (with our chicken-shaped brains) can do is learn and assimilate the law and follow it in our actions. An overwhelming number of people follow this law unconsciously, not even aware of its existence. But some try to act consciously.

The main detail of actual development consists in using the experience gained so far for mastering new concepts to the level of their free use and, eventually, their full awareness.

Development always proceeds in stages: a certain period of mastering new concepts (usually unconscious) - synthesis of own experience (usually unconscious) - a period of happiness (more or less conscious) - a period of fading happiness (quite perceptible) - a sucking under the spoon, languishing, which is the beginning of a new period of mastering new concepts (unconscious). A period of happiness usually occurs several times in a lifetime: approximately 0.7 years, 3 years, 7 years, 14-15 years, 20-22 years, 30-35 years, 50-60 years. An important feature of development is a natural abandonment of previously achieved scale of values (at the age of 3, we no longer want to suck the dummy, at 7, it is not interesting to be stuck in the sandpit, at 14, we no longer need the scooter, at 21, the attention switches to starting a family, etc.). But never in natural development are the possibilities of a more developed period used to satisfy the needs of a less developed one.

The desire to get money using intuition for this purpose seems normal at first glance, but in reality it is a very dangerous, 100% wrong path. The thing is that intuition is always present to some extent in our life, but only as a spontaneous phenomenon (witnessing to its presence but not subordinate to physical consciousness). Intuition is the essence of the evidence of man's potentialities, something that makes him think but cannot be controlled. It is only a cause of longing for some people who have reached a rather high level of development. It is only an evidence of a qualitatively higher level of consciousness, the mental one, in which direct perception of reality is possible. With mental consciousness (MC), the ability to directly perceive past and future events is not just a possibility of consciousness, but a condition of the environment. In principle, the attainment of MS is only possible with the natural abandonment of the previous scale of values (in this case, the entire scale of values of the entire physical world). This is a qualitatively higher level, with its own scale of values (there we are not talking about material values at all, but more about morality and spirituality).

The desire to earn on intuition is similar to the desire of a little boy to control all heavy industry, including metallurgy and machine building, to "make himself a scooter". Clearly, if he could get industry under his control, he wouldn't want a scooter, he'd want... well, a yacht... or help children in Africa. But! If (well, let's say) he could really get industry under control and still want a scooter after that... Clearly, such a boy is not right in the head, that the natural order of things is being disrupted. It would mean that he is using the power of higher consciousness to satisfy lower desires. This is called black magic. Nature punishes severely for this. An overwhelming number of people (there are few, but among those who do) who actually use higher abilities to satisfy lower goals usually end up in the asylum.

Development is a sacrament. And it's a mystery at all levels of consciousness, and it's the only true value we have :)

If you find all this nonsense interesting, you may start studying esotericism. I recommend you to start with Robert Monroe (3-volume book). If you don't get bored, read Carlos Castaneda, Stephen Laberge, Sylvan Muldoon, Charles Ledbiter. The classification of forms of consciousness is first presented by the Krasnodar scholar Eugene Lutsenko, who has written several incomparable books on esoterics: http://lc.kubagro.ru/. Tiptoe in, don't make any noise, and read the author's book there, To the Master, Whose Star Shines From the Future. In my opinion, it is the best freely available on the entire world wide web. (in 2000, I was very inspired by his texts, to the point that I helped him to redesign his site for free, and we have been friends ever since, although we live in different countries).

As for the lack of time and other "objective" reasons, that's a fact. "Until then ... your time has not come yet. But when it is, don't expect results for the foreseeable future. It just has to become your way of life. It's hard for the first 20 years. Then you get used to it. Including the failures and the elephants in the china shop. And it's not a fact that anything will work out. It just might turn out that you can't do otherwise:)

(to the admins: apologies for the off-topic, I will not elaborate)

I promised the admins not to develop the topic, so briefly.

There are not many levels of consciousness. There are 8 in total; the nearest 4 can be adequately spoken about.

The fundamental point is that conscious use of possibilities of higher forms of consciousness (HFS) for the benefit of lower ones is a regression bordering on insanity. Unconscious use of intuition (about what you're describing) in light doses does promote development, just as moderate radiation promotes the growth of plants at an early stage. But only moderate and unconscious and only before the attention of the consciousness shifts to that subject. Further on - just as strong radiation kills a living thing, conscious use of WFS properties for enrichment at first stage inhibits development (I too have been sitting with my nose in the screen for several years and know it not only from theory), and at the developed stage - full blast comes. Some people manage to stay in that situation for a long time, but the more then they burn out the false values. And values are no fun - even if you pour gold on them, everything is not enough for them... and they do not know what it is all for.

SK, huge respect for your post. I'll be turning 46 in a couple of weeks and a bit. If there's a happy-go-lucky period at 50, I guess it's time. ... I'm not really interested in money anymore. I just want a dramatic change in lifestyle. Always hated Moscow and everything associated with it. For as long as I can remember. Last year it became simply unbearable. In general I'm seriously thinking about moving to the country for permanent living. In this regard, I'm back to trading again after a six-month break. Now I earn $1200 in Moscow, and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't need more, I can earn less. But I will have to support myself somehow, and trading would be ideal here. I agree that this has nothing to do with the dream about yachts and islands, why a lot of young fools come to Forex (and thank God they get in the face quickly :). Otherwise I agree with you by 200%. All my life I have been doing nothing but learning. With varying success, though. By the way, this is an interesting topic. Who trades for what? In the sense of the original motivation. So to flub so to flub, as they say...

P.S. Once again. I'm well aware that this subject has nothing to do with the mql4 terminal and language. If the moderator will ask, I will shut up with excuses. As an obligation, I can even write something of general use, such as use of socket library in mql or extension of the dll mechanism of global variables. But so far there is no order to shut up...
Reason: