NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 5

SK. Well, here's the thing... I've been thinking about our discussion about limited intellect. IMHO you and I, and perhaps psychology in general, should begin to consider and classify such a phenomenon as "mediocre intelligence enhancement". Here's an example: you read a book on Williams, wrote an Expert Advisor, read an Ishimoku, wrote an Expert Advisor, combined it, improved it, etc. Then you got bored, went to the bank for example. I.e. the idea is that the level of intelligence may be standardized according to the principle "enough/not enough" and unnecessary relativity of these notions excluded. I.e. for example, for "enough" it is necessary to understand that knowledge and the work with it may be improved with the help of auxiliary tools - I am specifically talking about a computer. A sort of extension of the intellect. And accordingly, the ability to understand the situation technically. With time, again, IMHO, it will help you to raise the bar of IQ.

I'm thinking of doing a dissertation in that direction...

Red.Line писал (а):

I'm thinking of doing my dissertation in that direction...

OK. Everyone has their own developmental path. Sometimes it makes bizarre patterns. Good luck!

SK. писал (а):
Red.Line wrote (a):

I'm thinking of doing my dissertation in that direction...

OK. Everyone has their own developmental path. Sometimes it makes bizarre patterns. Good luck!

Spas! :)

Hello everyone!

I wanted to write a lot of interesting stuff, but I decided to rant somewhere else...

Question 1: Have you had or do you know of any precedents of using paranormal powers to work successfully in the market (forex in particular)?

Question2: if anyone has done this themselves, I would like to know the methodology (presumably astral travel) or the direction of development.

I just have some abilities and would like to develop them in the right "for the moment of life" direction. Please don't discuss the topic of the "lowliness" of using abilities etc. in this direction, as that's not the question now.

Laki:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to write a lot of interesting stuff, but I decided to rant somewhere else...

Question 1: Have you had or do you know of any precedents of using paranormal powers to work successfully in the market (forex in particular)?

Question2: if anyone has done this themselves, I would like to know the methodology (presumably astral travel) or the direction of development.

I just have some abilities and would like to develop them in the right "for the moment of life" direction. Please don't discuss the topic of "lowly" use of abilities etc. in this direction, as that's not the question now.

o_O

There is a methodology... Based on visual memory. Memorise pictures. Then draw them roughly in painte and we will analyse the veracity of the image using all known methods of analysis. This technique has been practiced since the time of Ananerbe.

I take that as sarcasm :)

And yet no one has heard of any "real" cases of this technique?

I once asked the same question on a forum, but not many real cases were cited. I've asked the same question on this forum once, but not many real cases were cited, and cases are cases, although some people may not be distracted from describing them, but just "cut cabbage" without leaving the astral :-). So be careful: a ruble to get in and a ruble to get out.

Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit... The devils have got me tongue-tied left and right... I'll have to bear my own responsibility...

Still, before I close the subject for good, I have a few more important words to say. Try to understand, strain a little, if you can not immediately understand, but accept as a fact (it is difficult to prove, but that's no reason to ...).

We all, whether we like it or not, live according to laws created from above, one might say, the laws of Nature. This means that the laws exist objectively, we cannot override them; to oppose them or to act against them unconsciously is to gain bitter experience. We should not do this, because the consequences can be quite dire. I have written about this in another thread before; it makes sense to repeat it here:

"In fact, the only value of our existence in this mortal world is development (more specifically, by the method of overcoming). That is, the accumulation of a unique experience. Moreover, this is not someone's whim, not even a characteristic of the current established culture, but a universal law (even more fundamental than, for example, the law of universal gravitation, etc.). We all live under this law, whether we like it or not. Of course, we have no power to change it. The most we (with our chicken-shaped brains) can do is learn and assimilate the law and follow it in our actions. An overwhelming number of people follow this law unconsciously, not even aware of its existence. But some try to act consciously.

The main detail of actual development consists in using the experience gained so far for mastering new concepts to the level of their free use and, eventually, their full awareness.

Development always proceeds in stages: a certain period of mastering new concepts (usually unconscious) - synthesis of own experience (usually unconscious) - a period of happiness (more or less conscious) - a period of fading happiness (quite perceptible) - a sucking under the spoon, languishing, which is the beginning of a new period of mastering new concepts (little conscious). A period of happiness usually occurs several times in a lifetime: approximately 0.7 years, 3 years, 7 years, 14-15 years, 20-22 years, 30-35 years, 50-60 years. An important feature of development is a natural abandonment of previously achieved scale of values (at the age of 3, we no longer want to suck the dummy, at 7, it is not interesting to be stuck in the sandbox, at 14, we no longer need the scooter, at 21, the attention switches to starting a family, etc.). But never in natural development are the possibilities of a more developed period used to satisfy the needs of a less developed one.

The desire to get money using intuition for this purpose seems normal at first glance, but in reality it is a very dangerous, 100% wrong path. The thing is that intuition is always present to some extent in our life, but only as a spontaneous phenomenon (witnessing to its presence but not subordinate to physical consciousness). Intuition is the essence of the evidence of man's potentialities, something that makes him think but cannot be controlled. It is only a cause of longing for some people who have reached a rather high level of development. It is only an evidence of a qualitatively higher level of consciousness, the mental one, in which direct perception of reality is possible. With mental consciousness (MC), the ability to directly perceive past and future events is not just a possibility of consciousness, but a condition of the environment. In principle, the attainment of MS is only possible with the natural abandonment of the previous scale of values (in this case, the entire scale of values of the entire physical world). This is a qualitatively higher level, with its own scale of values (there we are not talking about material values at all, but more about morality and spirituality).

The desire to earn on intuition is similar to a little boy's desire to control all heavy industry, including metallurgy and machine building, to "make himself a scooter". Clearly, if he could control industry, he wouldn't want a scooter, he'd want... well, a yacht... or help children in Africa. But! If (well, let's say) he could really get industry under control and still want a scooter after that... Clearly, such a boy is not right in the head, that the natural order of things is being disrupted. It would mean that he is using the power of higher consciousness to satisfy lower desires. This is called black magic. Nature punishes severely for this. An overwhelming number of people (there are few, but among those who do) who actually use higher abilities to satisfy lower goals usually end up in the asylum.

Development is a sacrament. And it is a mystery at all levels of consciousness. And that is our only true value :)"

Here we were talking about intuition. The same can be said about striving to use so-called paranormal abilities for the needs of ordinary life. At first sight it is very tempting - like, lean back, meditate for half an hour and you get a forecast for your nearest life! In fact, this is a delusion. Well, firstly, nothing will come out of it, because the achievement of astral consciousness is a very great work, one must work for years or decades. Secondly, if only it succeeds (even a little, even the first touch), then a man will enter a new phase of development - he will feel, will begin to feel, will open for himself a new side of being, of the world. On the basis of new notions (even if not yet assimilated but only indicated), all our sinful life will seem petty and insignificant to him. From now on, all of his strivings will be directed to the highest, and he will no longer want to accumulate material values.

An analogy to this can be seen in our ordinary lives. A woman loses her innocence but gains motherhood; and no normal mother would give up her family in favour of adolescence. A man loses his illusions, but gains responsibility and will not give up his responsibility in favour of adolescent dreams.

This is fundamentally important. As a man develops (note, at any level of the development of consciousness), he naturally loses interest in the inferior (in this case, in physical consciousness life itself and the entire scale of values on which it is based, including the idea of accumulating material values, in particular, the desire to become rich). And this interest disappears in proportion to the degree of development of consciousness. But if one manages to turn around and use predictions "from above" for enrichment here (below), then such a person goes against the laws of nature and inevitably will be punished.

Hence, as a consequence, it should be clear to everybody that there is no meaningful methodology (like clap twice, stomp three times, close your eyes, sigh and imagine happiness), using which one can "know ahead" in order to enrich oneself. Therefore, one can only repeat it once more:

Development is a sacrament. And it is a sacrament on all levels of consciousness. And this is our only true value!

Those who don't get it, just read it:
It is against the law of natural human development to seek to use paranormal powers for the benefit of earthly interests.
If an incomprehensible man resists and goes against the laws of Nature, he will be punished one way or another.
The natural way of development of man is to strive for the highest moral and spiritual values.

---

To moderators: it would be nice if you could prohibit a topic for adding messages, but leave it open for reading.

SK. писал (а):

Moderators: it would be nice if you could have the ability to ban a thread for additions to posts, but leave it open to be read.

Sort of like SK uucha. Or Hoo! Which in Native American means 'I've said it all', there's nothing to add to what's been said.

SK. писал (а):

For those who don't understand, just read on:
The urge to use paranormal abilities for the benefit of earthly interests is contrary to the law of natural human development.
If an incomprehensible person resists and goes against the laws of Nature, he will be punished in one way or another.
The natural way of development of man is his striving for the highest moral and spiritual values.

This is probably the first time I have encountered your post that I do not agree with. It's a long explanation and probably not on this forum, that's all you're right about here. IHMO
Reason: