What do you think of intuitive trading? - page 14

ballistika:
What do you mean by pointing out that the "X" is three? The man is a mystery? So here - all such - mysterious ... Instead of names - the nicknames, instead of photos - continuous avant-garde ... As in The Adventures of Prince Florizel - a portrait of Kletchatoy ... About myself I can say that though I have - all the opposite - and the photo - mine and the name - real (Angela), but otherwise - can hardly find someone else with such a mess in the fate, as I have ...
Eh, ballistika, everything is simple, it couldn't be simpler. Just in a name in mail, i.e. yurixxx, - three "X's", unlike a nickname on a forum:

yurixxx @ etc.

I don't know how to put it in a simpler way. I'm not implying anything, God forbid. The three X's are just three X's, nothing more.

Mathemat:
ballistika:
What do you mean by "X" - three? Man - mystery? So here - all such - mysterious ... Instead of names - the nickname, instead of photos - continuous avant-garde ... As in "The Adventures of Prince Florizel" - a portrait of Kletchy ... About myself I can say that though I have - all the contrary - and the photo - mine and the name - real (Angela), but otherwise - can hardly find someone else with such a mess in the fate, as I have ...
Eh, ballistika, everything is simple, it couldn't be simpler. Just in a name in mail, i.e. yurixxx, - three "X's", unlike a nickname on a forum:

yurixxx @ etc.

I don't know how to put it in a simpler way. I'm not implying anything, God forbid. The three X's are just three X's, nothing more.

What if there were four X's? :-)))

xeon: What if there were four X's? :-)))
Well, then it wouldn't be Yurixx, it would be a monster...

intuition is a great thing, it helps, but it's very strange where does it go when the deposit goes down?

m_a_sim:
Intuition is a great thing, it helps, but it's strange where it goes when the deposit goes down?
Buddy...To get the answer to your question - just read from the beginning to the end this whole section "About Intuitive Trading"...There's the answer to your question...Just read it.

ballistika:
m_a_sim:
intuition is a great thing, it helps, but it's very strange where does it go when the deposit goes down?
Buddy...To get the answer to your question - just read from the beginning to the end this whole section "About Intuitive Trading"...There's the answer to your question...Just read it.

honey! i'd love to, but..... well read it.

Mathemat:
xeon: what if there were four X's? :-)))
Well then it wouldn't be Yurixx, it would be a monster of some sort...

I'm almost...

:-))

Mathemat:
xeon: what if there were four X's? :-)))
Well then it wouldn't be Yurixx, it would be a monster of some sort...

Then you'd be accused of sexual harassment :-)

xeon: I would have been accused of sexual harassment :-)
Well, I've specifically laid out that possibility by saying that I'm not implying anything...

Yurixx:
ballistika:

Yes, I'm aware of WHAT is WHAT... It's just that when filling in the recipient's address my box writes about this address (already with "dot" and "dog") - incorrect address...And it ignores sending...Such nonsense... I had to receive a letter and reply to it, now the address is in the list...

That's weird, I didn't get your reply. Maybe I just didn't notice? Too much spam coming in. Maybe I accidentally deleted it along with the rubbish. Don't mind if I do, please do it again.
Hello Yuri ... Apparently (the silence on the air), you again did not get my message to the box (I just loaded it with a "confirmation of reading") ... You have some kind of Cunning e-mail address ... Surely that you - from the team "people XXX" ... And MATHEMAT wrongly thought that I have a humor - tight ... Yes, I get tired at work - but not to that extent ...
Reason: