Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 2

About the currency pair (GBPUSD or GBPJPY), chart period (H1), MACD indicator parameters (5,13,8), RSI indicator parameters (12,6) and the position closing time (21:00 GMT) everything is clear. Then the following questions:
- at what point is it possible to open a position?
- What does the MACD signal mean?
- What does the RSI signal mean?

mandor:
The chart period (H1), MACD and RSI parameters and closing time are clear. Let's say we close daily from 21:00 GMT. Then the questions are as follows:
- what is the time to open a position?
- What does the MACD signal mean?
- What does the RSI signal mean?
I have worked with Forex Club before. With them an open position is automatically closed, depatched calculations are done, and instantly opened at the opening price! If Alpari does not do it, you have to set it programmatically!
- Position opens again on a signal MACD or RSI (MACD is crossing a fast line - slow (top-down - sell, and vice versa) And on RSI - this crossing (Out of the zone) of overbought or oversold!)
And ideally, this whole system should work around the clock and should be constantly open position, which will either decrease or increase, or reverse!

Increase in position volume to buy (open if not present) and decrease in position volume to sell (close if minimal):
- the signal line crosses the MACD(5,13,8) main line upwards or the RSI(12) line crosses the 70 level downwards.

Increase in sell position volume (opening if not present) and decrease in buy position volume (closing if minimal):
- the signal line crosses the MACD(5,13,8) main line downwards or the RSI(12) line crosses the 30 level downwards.

Did I get the idea right?

Question:
is the indicator signal on bar 0 or 1?
- what is the RSI(12,6) indicator and how does it differ from the RSI(12) indicator?
- If I close positions at the end of the day, do I open new ones by the MACD/RSI signals or do I restore the previous position volume?

) It's actually a simple MACD+RSI system)) - But why do we always have to be in the market?) And then double it? - Wouldn't it be easier just to open and close positions? - it's a fallacy - if you think a flip in a losing trade is better than a normal exit by stop and then open the other side))) - after all even the same spread is there in both cases))))

to George-on-Don
Open/Enlarge or Close/Decline if either MACD or RSI signal is present. Not "AND", but "OR". There is something about that. About the position reversal and without stops there is nothing wrong with it. The main thing is to clarify the mechanism and ensure that the EA works around the clock (I can).

There's a buy-and-hold strategy.) - it is extremely simple - buy and hold)))) - The only thing you need to guess - the direction - buy or sell - and then your equity will completely coincide with the instrument chart - either up or down, or flat))), or be in the opposite phase))) - Alternatively, you may decrease the position size in case of a pullback, and then add to it during consolidation points, in the direction where the position is opened))) - but the only question is whether you can correctly identify the correct direction )))) but it's better not to roll over))) i think you should not fool around with your deposit)))) IMHO

mandor:
to George-on-Don
Open/Enlarge or Close/Decline if either MACD or RSI signal is present. Not "AND", but "OR". There is something about that. About the position reversal and without stops there is nothing wrong with it. The main thing is to clarify the mechanism and ensure that the EA works around the clock (I can.
)
Try it - I'll try it too.

George-on-Don:
)... because it's a fiction - if you think that a flip in a losing trade is better than a normal exit at a stop and then an opening in the other direction))) - because even the same spread is there in both cases)))
Stop-stop.
I don't get it, how is one different from the other?
What is a "flip"?

mandor:
to George-on-Don
Open/Enlarge or Close/Decline if either MACD or RSI signal is present. Not "AND", but "OR". There is something about that. About the position reversal and without stops there is nothing wrong with it. The main thing is to clarify the mechanism and ensure that the EA works around the clock (I can).
Give me your e-mail, I'll send a screenshot of the chart and it will describe my idea more clearly!

SKif:
George-on-Don:
)... because it's a fiction - if you think a flip in a losing trade is better than a normal exit by a stop and then an opening in the other direction))) - because even the same spread is there in both cases)))
Stop-stop.
I don't get it, how is one different from the other?
What is a flip?
)There is a "pivot" at Forex Club - it is the closing of one position by an opposite one (usually twice the amount) because at Forex Club for one pair there cannot be more than one open (in either direction, i.e. either only buying or only selling) position in the market))) and with a pivot the loss/profit is not fixed in the account))))
Reason: