Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 4

)I do not know if it is correct to combine these two indicators - their scales are different - how will we calculate their intersection?))) - I tried to combine them in Rumus - my line didn't get as smooth as yours))) I tried to combine them in Rumus - I got such a smooth line - it worked out! Besides, in Metatrader it is not easy to fit two indicators in one window)))) and the difference of 1-2 points))), for example look at the Euro candle at 16:00 on February 10))) Put two exponential muwings 4 and 21 in the chart - the signal is at 1.1970 and in real life when using the MTS position opens at the candle close at 1.1910 and feel the difference - like they say the same will happen to any other MTS)))

George-on-Don:
)I do not know if it is correct to combine these two indicators - their scales are different - how will we calculate their intersection?))) - I tried to combine them in Rumus - my line didn't get as smooth as yours))) I tried to put them together in Rumus - I got such a smooth line - I got it!) Besides, in Metatrader in one window there are two indicators that do not easily fit in one window -)))) and the difference of 1-2 points))) For example, look at the Euro candle at 16:00 on February 10))) Put two exponential muwings 4 and 21 on the chart - the signal is very convenient in history - at 1.1970 and in real life when using MTS position is opened at the closing candle at 1.1910 and feel the difference - like they say - it will be like with any other MTS))
Here's the setup!
And we do not need a MACD crossover with RSI! On RSI we need either to fill the open one or to open a new one!
RSI simply complements the MACD, because RSI has fewer signals!
Files:
untitled-8.jpg  40 kb

Metatrader's standard RSI has no "period" of averaging and the method of calculation is unknown)))
----------------------
"double iRSI(string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift)
Calculation of the Relative Strength Index.
Parameters
symbol - symbol name of the instrument, on data of which the indicator will be calculated. NULL means the current symbol.
timeframe - Index of the value obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back).
period - Number of periods to be calculated.
applied_price - Price used. Can be any price constant.
shift - shift relative to the current position (number of periods back). "
-----------------------
So you either have to make up an RSI a la Rumus)))) or use the standard one))) - which will give a certain - as usual *)) - error ))))

What I think my system is better than the standard MACD system (in which we only buy if the cross is below zero and vice versa) is that we just stupidly follow it!
From the calculation of the standard game we would miss the drop from 9 to 7 - which is almost 160 pips! From 3 to 10 and from 10 to 9 we would have missed it too - even though it's flat there on the hourly chart, but around 10 pips and there we won! In my opinion 10 is better than 0

George-on-Don:
Metatrader's standard RSI has no "period" of averaging and the method of calculation is unknown)))
----------------------
"double iRSI(string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift)
Calculation of the Relative Strength Index.
Parameters
symbol - symbol name of the instrument, on data of which the indicator will be calculated. NULL means the current symbol.
timeframe - Index of the value obtained from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back).
period - Number of periods to be calculated.
applied_price - Price used. Can be any price constant.
shift - shift relative to the current position (number of periods back). "
-----------------------
So you either have to make up an RSI a la Rumus)))) or use the standard one))) - which will give a certain - as usual *)) - error ))))

http://www.rbtl.ru/konkurs/bakirov/aug/indik.htm - This is a link to RSI. there is a formula and calculation strategy, the only thing is that there is no method for calculating averaging for smoothing! i will try to find out how it is calculated on the forexclub forum!

George-on-Don:
)I do not know if it is correct to combine these two indicators - their scales are different - how will we calculate their intersection?))) - I tried to combine them in Rumus - my line didn't get as smooth as yours))) Besides in Metatrader it's not easy to fit two indicators in one window))))
Indeed, not easy, but very easy! :))
Files:
2indchart.gif  11 kb

The only thing I found about averaging:
It is very useful to consider in conjunction with smoothed RSI. This will remove the "noise" that can introduce false signals. It is recommended to smooth it over 3 to 5 points.
My understanding is that it is a simple average of RSI fluctuations. But maybe I'm wrong!
NOTE THAT WE NEED DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RSI AND MACD. RSI forms a complementary signal to us, by crossing in the middle of 30 or 70 levels! (Exit the overbought/oversold zone)!

2 Roch - I can't do it)))) How do you do it?

Vovik:
Here's the only thing I've found about averaging:
It is very useful to consider in conjunction with a smoothed RSI. This will remove the "noise" that can introduce false signals. It is recommended to smooth 3 to 5 points.
My understanding is that it is a simple average of RSI fluctuations. But maybe I'm wrong!
NOTE THAT WE NEED DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RSI AND MACD. RSI forms a complementary signal to us, crossing in the middle of 30 or 70 levels! (Exit the overbought / oversold zone!
)) I know this about the RSI at the Forex Club)) - it was not hard to guess))

George-on-Don:
Vovik:
This is the only thing I found about averaging:
It is very convenient to look at in conjunction with smoothed RSI. It will remove "noises" that may lead to false signals. It is recommended to smooth it by 3 to 5 points.
NOTE THAT WE NEED DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RSI AND MACD. RSI forms a complementary signal to us, crossing in the middle of 30 or 70 levels! (Exit the overbought / oversold zone!
)) I know this about the RSI at the Forex Club)) - It was not hard to guess))
You can't put two indicators on one chart? If so, just drag it but not to the price movement window, but to the already appeared window of another indicator!
Reason: