In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..." - page 2

It sounds good - "art painting on the meta-editor"!!!
Of course Skif is right, it doesn't make much sense, it just opens a position and if it goes the other way it opens the opposite, and when it turns around again it opens along the way and at the moment when they generally make a profit it closes everything... in most cases it works.... but there is always that one percent that spoils everything... sooner or later.....

I just really liked the "break-even" system with 2140 plus trades... I have to admit I don't know how to solve this "test puzzle" yet.....

With my "2140 plus..." it's simple. The Expert Advisor works on the daily bars. With 45% modelling quality the Expert Advisor does not see what is happening inside the daily bar. Inductors on the daily bars have a peculiarity of long-term influence on the chart. Here, the indicator entered, spread its feathers and went up or down the bar without stopping to make profit. And the fact that this daily bar may have 150-200 points of movement does not bother it, it does not see them ...

If you want to know the results of such an Expert Advisor, take a look at this. Do you think the M15 fractal interpolation plays a significant role? After all the bars are small there?
Files:

I apologise for intruding on your conversation, but judging by the date, you have already discussed everything. If you follow this thread, advise a dilettante: how Experts are included for trading. I am using demo, so I do not care, if Expert Advisor wins or loses, I have nothing to lose. I have downloaded your Expert Advisor (there is an icon in the top right corner of the chart ). I trade, everything works, and he sits quietly and does nothing.

Hello Gentlemen.
Can someone tell me what this is all about?
How to use your programs and where to get them?
Thank you very much.

Yeah, I'm with Bookkeeper on this one too.

AndreyM:
Hello Gentlemen.
Can someone tell me what this is all about?
How to use your programs and where to get them?
Thank you very much.
I found the software on page 1 of this thread, fifth line.
I had checked "Allow trade" option in Expert Advisor itself (at start) and in terminal settings. It worked at 0.1 lot, but it took a long time to wait. I would not take the risk if I tried real trading, I would need large depo to withstand drawdowns. I`ve gained +22 -35 +27 +20 -50 +10 pips on 4 pairs, then went stagnation, I closed everything and went home. See you tomorrow. I will start in the morning - I will see in the evening.

The next time you have MT4 open, just press F1. It tells you how to connect the Expert Advisor, the script and the indicator.

There is also a program that creates these same Expert Advisors, called MetaEditor. It is located in the root of MT4.
There is the Toolbox in ME, in it the Library tab. Here the names of experts, scripts, libraries and indicators are displayed (and you can download them). Or go to the website and download explicitly. https://www.mql4.com/ru/codebase/

Good afternoon, everyone.
I've dealt with Expert Advisors.
I don't see any profit or stop, but I've found out that they open a position but I don't see a line showing profit or stop too, although my Expert Advisor has a 10 stop with a 200 profit and it works, or something is wrong?

Hi all!
This is my first time here, so sorry for the intrusion.
Heard Ronen wrote an Expert Advisor for range trading. I've been thinking about it too.
Here is my idea, I hope it is not too different from yours:
The principle of trade is the following:
First, we solve simple conditions, to avoid complicating the trade, otherwise it will be difficult to calculate. Let's assume that the conditional currency pair is equal to GBP/USD by volatility. Spread = 0. Let's take GBP/Dollar chart H4, say, from January 20 up to this date. Initial deposit 10.000 (100 quid short) Let's go
. The basic principle of trading - for every 50 points put orders in both directions and in each order put a profit of 50 points. Moose is not put. If to follow this schedule, on calculations the maximal summary elk on orders will equal 3300. If you don't believe me, calculate it carefully on a piece of paper. The maximal moose we have will be on the 14th of February at the lowest point after we went down there from the highest one on the 25th of January. In general, this is our maximum loss at this stage for 2 months. Now let's calculate the profit. The calculation is simple - any price touch of a multiple of 50 (350,400,450,500,550, etc.) is our 50 p profit. I was counting till February 2, when the profit was equal to the maximal loss - 3300. That means that all movements after Feb 2 will go as net profit... I think 4000 pips can be taken. But we should also consider the spread. Although we can put orders so that spread difference was 0, but there is a chance that only 1 of the orders would work, though the price usually passes these levels with zeros sooner or later and tries to go a bit over them, and then rolls back. Now we should not forget about negative swaps. But even under the worst conditions this strategy has its undeniable advantages. You don't have to do anything - just mechanically place orders. No TA and FA, no worries. Just methodically monitor the price, so as not to miss the moment of a breakthrough. Perhaps, I can make such an Expert Advisor and let it trade - then there is no need to watch
What do you think? It seems to work. The only condition is that the rate must be more in the flat than in the trend. But as we know, it is so - the trend happens much less often than the flat.
Yeah - I almost forgot - we don't put any stops... just limit the range of the trade right away. If the price moves out of the range, we cut everything with any losses. It is desirable that the range can be set as parameters of the Expert Advisor. And it would also be nice to be able to change the distance between the orders, say, not 50 points but 60 or 40, for example - also in the parameters of the EA.

I downloaded the file with the StockCay EA... I think so :) Is it this one or is it just a similar one?
Only my EA has no stops - just a blunt exit from all positions when exiting a predefined range. So one cannot do without a head. I call it more of an assistant than an adviser :)

And by the way - how to test this expert. I downloaded a file with MK4 extension, copied it to the experts folder. but I can't put it into MT. what's missing? MT just can't see it. :(
Reason: