Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 4

-Aleks-:

So the idea is of voluntary cooperation for the sake of a global idea that all participants agree on - i.e. we immediately save on salaries ;)

Funds are provided jointly, including our own assets, and the question of rent is solved simply by operating the cafeteria in winter and a gazebo in the park in summer :)

Yes, for someone the entourage of the office and pathos is important, but we need people with ideas who are willing to take risks and work for the sake of the idea.

It is desirable that a person would have to work 4 hours a day, i.e. it is possible to work for a wage in parallel.

How can you run a business in the park on the bench, we're not handing out flyers, as well as in the cafeteria, it's a place to relax, not for talking about work, and the extraneous noise will be distracting. Without a normal workplace, there will be no ideas, they won't even be if you sit in a bullshit chair, you won't be thinking about what you need to develop or do, but about the fact that you have a pain in the neck and need to get up and walk around. So amenities first, then everything else. If you spread the rent over five people, it won't be that expensive

uniface:
All you say, and it's too professional, the main thing that was imagination (an idea man can not replace anyone). And about management tell that dude who considers himself a genius of modern psychology ...

..action needs action!!!! theory ... what good is it if you don't apply it in life! a kiloton of information brain starts to get dumb! ... I've got a simple motto in this business! "I just want to find six people smarter than myself! More agile, younger, more educated! In short, to become the second in the beginning (if you know what I mean) in order to become the first!)

uniface is right in its own way. The result of activity from a group of like-minded people can be much more effective than an individual. A team leader is needed to coordinate the actions of a team. Having read uniface's posts, I would not like that. Of course, I would like to know more about his qualitative sides, for example how many years the man has studied markets, his knowledge of programming, how about mathematics? There has to be some contribution to the team, not just the creation of a team.

Uladzimir Izerski:

uniface is right in its own way. The result of activity from a group of like-minded people can be much more effective than an individual. A team leader is needed to coordinate the actions of a team. Having read uniface's posts, I would not like that. Of course, I would like to know more about his qualitative sides, for example how many years the man has studied markets, his knowledge of programming, how about mathematics? There has to be a contribution to the team, not just a team builder.

I get the impression that he just wants to be taken by the trousers and pulled, pulled, pulled...

After all, if a person wants a team, he must not ask someone to become a member of an obscure team, but to get them interested, and not through requests, but through actions. With his own actions. What is there to get them interested in? You have to ignite them with your theory. Show something. Tell them. Then people will start talking about their vision. Right now, everybody's talking about their own vision, too. And what do we see other than what we see from ts?

uniface:

I have been working on the theory of market management for half a year now. Of course, most will say that it is impossible, that the market is more chaotic than the universe itself and that it is impossible to manage it! But I believe that this is not true. Of course it is impossible to track 100% of market movements, but it is quite possible to create something super profitable and 100% working, something that does not require any sales, on which you can make infinite money. In half a year I have worked through a lot of ideas, but when working alone, there is one drawback, the eye gets dirty and stops to see the obvious.

Therefore, I propose to gather a group of 4-5 people-enthusiasts, those for whom there is no word no! People who are ready to bring fresh ideas and participate in the refinement of existing ones, and create together something worthwhile. Once again, I call for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later. All steps will be worked out together and no one must hide and look for their own personal benefit, otherwise there's no point in starting ...

Let's discuss and post who would like to get involved!!!

We are doing about the same thing. We have a team (2 people). Developing ideas, some inadequate, but that's the point. We could use a person who wants to develop algorithms with us, it is hard to find such enthusiasts. There is an office, computers, free space. It makes sense to communicate in person, on the Internet recruiting a team... not for us. There are enough ideas, there are working algorithms, but there are not enough resources to implement the ideas.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
How can you conduct business in the park on a bench, we do not hand out flyers, as well as in the cafeteria, it is a place for rest, not for talking about work, and extraneous noise will be distracting. Without a normal workplace, there will be no ideas, they won't even be if you sit in a bullshit chair, you won't be thinking about what you need to develop or do, but about the fact that you have a pain in the neck and need to get up and walk around. So amenities first, then everything else. If you spread the rent over five, it won't be that expensive.
It all depends on your ability to concentrate. Yes, for some, the background can be a hindrance, I understand. However, I would not want to sit in an office all day and stare at a monitor - it really slows down the process, and for meetings for an hour or two to rent a room is not rational, however, there are business incubators - they can rent rooms for meetings if it is critical.

Thinking is productive in a comfortable environment - I agree, but for me a comfortable environment is the home, and I prefer to think globally about an idea during a walk, preferably in a park.

It's not the office walls that discipline you, but the inner drive to get the result you want.

-Aleks-:
It all depends on the ability to concentrate. Yes, for some people the background can be a hindrance, I understand. However I wouldn't like to sit in office all day and stare into monitor - it really slows down the process and it's not rational to rent room for meetings for an hour or two, though there are business incubators where you may rent a room for meetings if it's crucial.

Thinking is productive in a comfortable environment - I agree, but for me a comfortable environment is the home, and I prefer to think globally about an idea during a walk, preferably in a park.

It's not the office walls that discipline, but the inner drive to get the result you need.

It's not good to work from home. It gets too boring. Once an idea has been created, you have to work through it, then implement it, so you end up sitting at your computer. We go to the office because it is more pleasant, it separates the workplace from the leisure area, changes occur. When you sit at home, nothing changes, you work and sleep here, it becomes very tense. And there's no reason to be in the office from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Yesterday we came in at 16 o'clock, did what we had to do, and left at 21. If you want, you can come in the morning, if there is no sense, you don't have to come. It's definitely worse at home, I've been checking for three years).
Although everyone is different, maybe someone is really better off at home.

Maxim Romanov:
It is not good to work at home. It gets too boring. After an idea is created, it has to be worked through, then implemented, in the end you have to sit at your computer. We go to the office because it is more convenient, it separates the workplace from the recreation room, changes occur. When you sit at home, nothing changes, you work and sleep here, it becomes very tense. And there's no reason to be in the office from 8 in the morning until 6 in the morning. Yesterday we came in at 16 o'clock, did what we had to do, and left at 21. If you want, you can come in the morning, if there is no sense, you don't have to come. It's definitely worse at home, I've been checking for three years).

People are different in character, so I guess that also has to be taken into account. I have experience of working for pay both at home and in an office, and for me it is comfortable to work at home. The thing about the office is that you can't say you've had enough for the day - it's demoralising for other workers - I've worked with a relatively free schedule too. And perhaps what depresses me is the travel time - it comes out a lot.

You need a room for meetings, but you don't need to have meetings every day. For me, it should be as needed and at least once a week, the rest can be coordinated online.

Artyom Trishkin:

I got the impression that he just wants to be taken by the trousers and pulled, pulled, pulled...

After all, if a man wants a team, he should not ask someone to become a member of an obscure team, but to get him interested, and not by asking, but by doing. With his own actions. What is there to get them interested in? You have to ignite them with your theory. Show something. Tell them. Then people will start talking about their vision. Right now, everyone's talking about their own vision too. And what do we see other than what we see from ts?

It's like putting up a sack of gold and saying who's with me. And all the useless rubbish would come running, which would be useless in life. I offered them an opportunity, an opportunity to develop as part of a team and an opportunity to earn money as part of a team. And I do not want to do business with those who are 99.9% of the population, they are just a crowd... You just probably do not know what it means to work in a team of ideological people where every idea is developed to unimaginable level, as everyone puts his mite. You can't achieve this alone!!!

The offices are more or less sorted out. What remains to be done is to find out what the group's task is.
Reason: