"The 'perfect' trading system - page 133

LeoV:

Yeah, adaptive IQ?

Exactly. That's the way it is with many people, they don't decide for themselves, they don't answer questions as they think (because they've got used to thinking) but as they're prompted...

P.S. I used to win hearts by playing your songs on guitar Thank you for the great songs.

Adaptive IQ is a way for bureaucracy to survive. Interesting...

Thank you!

rustein: P.S. I used to win hearts by playing your songs on guitar... Thank you for the great songs.
Thank you! ))

Svinozavr:

Adaptive IQ is a way for bureaucracy to survive. Interesting...

Thank you!

You're welcome to visit in the summer, and now for another beer...))

rustein:
You're invited for a summer visit, but now for another beer...)

(confused) I only have vodka. I have to go for a beer...

How about a clean one? // No! There's not even any beer in the 4th fridge!

LeoV:

I have told you time and time again that the basis is equity, deposit load and drawdown.

It's not enough for future profits.

Leonid - I can see that this is a useless conversation. Although you have been trying to do forex here for a long time, I am getting bored of you going from nothing to nothing.

You are stuck somewhere in the Middle Ages and do not want to take a broader look at the problem.

Well, maybe in a year or two we will continue, if you have the desire.

VictorArt: That's not enough for future profits.

And what is enough to make a profit in the future?

VictorArt : In your research you are stuck somewhere in the "Middle Ages" and don't want to look at the problems a little wider.

What does it mean to be stuck in the "Middle Ages" in fintech markets? There were no finnings in the Middle Ages ))))

And what does it mean to look at the problems a little more broadly? Wider where? Up and down or left and right?

LeoV:

If you think about it - send me your e-mail address where I can send the archive. It's different )))). I don't understand how those 150 investors invested at -60%?

Do you want me to give you an "Adaptive Expert Advisor UmnickTrader V3M3P2" as a gift? Like, for independent testing?

Check it - maybe you will have not 400% for 2010, but some nonsense - what if my brokerage company, not to mention its name, sends "fake quotes", specially adapted for the adaptive EA :)

And you can see in real time how and what.

If you want, send me the e-mail address where the archive should be sent.

LeoV:

And what is enough to make a profit in the future?

What does it mean to be stuck in the "Middle Ages" in fintech markets? There were no finnings in the Middle Ages ))))

And what does it mean to look at the problems a little wider? Wider where? Up and down or left and right?

I'm waiting for the address in my personal communication.

VictorArt: Check it - maybe in 2010 you will have not 400%, but some nonsense - what if my brokerage company, not to mention its name, sends me "pictured quotes", specially adapted for the adaptive EA :)
In this sense, my Expert Advisors draw any profit level on history. I can do any level on request. For the money - by 50% more than they order ))))
Reason: