Creating a command to write a bot - page 12

Sergey Golubev:

I meant the freelance site that the author of the topic specified in his profile.
Maybe it's a kind of promotion of that Freelance?

------------

Can't figure out the catch...
Maybe there is no catch ...

11 sheets already...

Yeah, I get it, looked at the link.

I don't see anything wrong with it (unlike Karputov). There is a story, it is interesting to follow the development). People are flocking in droves.

Chattering in vain is just a useless spoiling of the keyboard)

Andrei, pull ideas and their authors from here and start

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/123978

Let's see how it plays out.

Написание советников БЕСПЛАТНО!!!
Написание советников БЕСПЛАТНО!!!
  • www.mql5.com
Господа программисты! Готов ли кто нибудь написать советник бесплатно...

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Send me a message. In the message please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential option of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one, the team will certainly perfect it.

Андрей Большаков:

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Send me a message. In the message please specify:

4. Public or confidential variant of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one, the team will certainly perfect it.

who are you anyway to begin with? )))) hahaha

Sergey Chalyshev:

I can't understand why this clown has not been banned yet?

Other times they ban him for nothing, but here there is a clear pulling of the freelance service to their side.

Oh, don't worry... He's not pulling anyone over.

He would if he showed himself as the organizer of what he is trying to create. And so - it seems that he wants not only to gather traders and programmers, who would work for each other (and so that he gets profit), but also to find a team leader from these programmers, who will distribute tasks, and something like a team leader for traders ... His own role is very vague, although he talks about some kind of "co-ordination, thinking through a plan, ways of development"...

Андрей Большаков:
George Merts We do not take zeros from the start.

Hmmm... Well, let's just say I consider myself a bit more than a complete zero in programming. But, so far, I don't see the point of putting any effort into what you're proposing here. So - you get zero from me, although I'm not zero. The rest are the same.

People need to see a realistic perspective. Or at least believe in some mythical one. So far, I'm afraid few non zeros will be seriously interested.

How did he change his nickname? I can't get it to work.

Андрей Большаков:

4. Public or confidential variant of the team is preferable.

I say at once - if you are a trader, who wants to test a couple of tactics for free or have doubts, do not waste your time. The selection will be done thoroughly by the team itself. We want ideas that work and are proven in practice. And if you have one - the team will definitely perfect it.

It is very interesting to watch the time, years go by, service changes, but the offers are still the same ...

An idea in exchange for an advisor ...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

who are you anyway to begin with? )))) hahaha
I mean, he originally had the nickname 'human'. I think that's enough).

Vladimir Pastushak:

It's very interesting to watch the times, the years go by, the service changes, but the offers are still the same ...

An idea in exchange for an adviser...

Well, each of them thought they were the first to come up with the idea).
Reason: