Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 14

Suppose that in the process of working together a "mental product" is formed and who will be the rights holder? Recently in the news - they came and removed the fence, called the police and it turns out that once there was a joint farming business, and apparently the participation was formalized verbally and the division of property in anarchy mode.

the initiator has already answered a similar question here somewhere - everything will be extremely safe ))) given the experience in these cases, it can only be implemented by delimiting access to the sources, respectively the one who administers full access, he and the rights holder ))

Uladzimir Izerski:

What single trader traders do on the forex market can be called a thimbler's game, with a corresponding result.

Serious work requires brainstorming. There is a basis to strengthen your position in the market.

You also need someone who is good at evaluating news information.

Statistics would be good too.

2 experienced programmers willing to participate in the project.

There are already offers, but it will always be right to choose the most worthy ones.

I have almost all complex of what is needed for effective trading. But there are some negative nuances too. It would be more correct to say practically flawless forecasting.

No brainstorming or persuasion. No programmers. No specification of what the principle of action is. Only the practical side of the issue. The result of the forecast on the table and the mutual penetration ends there. The material is published on the forum in correspondence with "pale and dumb" and on Facebook under the same pseudonym ( kran.bara) for your perusal.

It's all rubbish, bullshit, repeating slogans like the collective will always outrun one. It takes silence to generate an Idea...10 people can overtake one, but only in stamping, and in generating an idea one is always ahead of 10... Where is the Topekaster's idea? All the posts are about team building, but none about trading... Started on 26.03.03 now 22.05.2017 a little less than 2 months have passed and nothing...

Of course, you have to start by finding investors. Money provides minimal motivation, so I think it would be better to draw up a business plan and find funding for it. The rest is a technical matter - gather a team and start implementing the project.

Well, I have read the forum, the theme that is, while not quite understand what kind of product the investment company is going to produce. More specifics would be desirable to communicate on the merits or at least to understand whether it is worth it to start a conversation.

geratdc:

Of course, you have to start by finding investors. Money provides minimal motivation, so I think it would be better to draw up a business plan and find funding for it. The rest is a technical matter - gather a team and start implementing the project.

Well, I have read the forum, the theme that is, while not quite understand what kind of product the investment company is going to produce. More specifics would be desirable to communicate on the merits or at least to understand whether it is worth it to start a conversation.

Money is given for an idea that should bring profit, and what is the idea in this case? To work with a crowd... Who will give even three rubles for who knows what? What is the level of the team members? None at all. The main thing is the Trading Idea, and it just does not exist, and the fact that there are some promises, I have something ... So it's just my imagination running wild.

geratdc:

I, by the way, know a friend who has managed to organise a forex trading fund via Facebook )). It existed for about 2 years, then disappeared, I do not know the reasons.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, I had an acquaintance who managed to set up a forex trading fund via Facebook )). He survived for about 2 years and then disappeared.

Alexei, it's simple - with a 0.9 probability he "stole a million and got out of the country". As usual)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It all depends on the field of work. There is talent in every field.

We will create a team out of ordinary amateur traders that will be a level above any of the toughest single pros...

Yes, let's do it. And we'll be the best! Let's make a killing in this market and become billionaires!

Who's lazy?

Citizens! Join the collective! We're going to bash Goldman Sachs to the hilt!)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Artyom Trishkin:

Me too! I'll go too! I can be just a director !

I can count money. I can keep the key to the safe. I can hold shareholder meetings. I can approve, approve, put in front of the board, you're welcome !)

Reason: