Call for fruitful cooperation on reciprocal terms - page 5

Maxim Kuznetsov:

You want to work with a team with nerves this bad?

Just start your own project and then responsibly give an offer of cooperation. Yes, it is tough, but I do not intend to curtsy :-)

I bet he won't start) on the package!!!

He needs to rewrite the last two verses of the song to keep him positive))

uniface:
It's like putting up a sack of gold and saying who's with me. And all the unnecessary rabble would come running, which would be of no use in life. I offered an opportunity, an opportunity to develop as part of a team and an opportunity to earn money as part of a team. And I do not want to do business with those who are 99.9% of the population, they are just a crowd... You just probably do not know what it means to work in a team of ideological people where every idea is developed to unimaginable level, as everyone puts his mite. You can't achieve something like that on your own!
How do we work?

In short, the topic can safely be closed. People don't understand anything, they don't understand any tasks, they just want offices. A man with a desire does not need neither offices nor pointers from others! I think you are all so hardened in life that the boundaries of thought do not go beyond the room in which you trade ... It's quite sad...

uniface:
In short, the topic can safely be closed. People don't understand anything, they don't understand any tasks, they just want offices. A man with a desire does not need neither offices nor pointers from others! I think you are all so hardened in life that the boundaries of thought do not go beyond the room in which you trade ... It's pretty sad...
So I say we need people with ideas, we are working, we have found a place to work, we create algorithms, we lack resources. I'm asking how do we cooperate?

Maxim Romanov:
So I tell you, we need people with ideas, we are working, we have found a place to work, we are creating algorithms, we are short of resources. I asked how we will cooperate?
Let's say I'm from Tambov, I don't think that your office is located in Tambov? Perhaps there is a place on the Internet where you communicate? And in general, it would be interesting to know the principle of your work and the bias of the team, and what I can help you with (what exactly you lack the resources)? It's up to you, you're already more or less organized, I'll adjust...

uniface:
It's like putting up a sack of gold and saying who's with me. And all the unnecessary trash will come running out of it. I offered them an opportunity, an opportunity to develop as part of a team and an opportunity to earn money as part of a team. And I do not want to do business with those who are 99.9% of the population, they are just a crowd... You just probably do not know what it means to work in a team of ideological people where every idea is developed to unimaginable level, as everyone puts his mite. You can't achieve something like that on your own!!!

So you' re the one who needs a ready-made pitch. And from a team of people. You only offer them your dreams in return. Dream on, dream on...

I worked, of course. In a team. Only there weren't dreamers like you, but people with their proposals already formed. It's the symbiosis of such proposals that makes a team. And what can you give the team, apart from the fact that you have been thinking for six months?

Artyom Trishkin:

So you' re the one who needs a ready-made pitch. And from a team of people. All you offer them in return are your dreams. Dream on, dream on...

Working, of course. In a team. Only it wasn't dreamers like you, but people with their proposals already formed. It's the symbiosis of such proposals that makes a team. And what can you give to the team apart from the fact that you have been thinking for six months?

I give him one thing, he gives me another! How to talk... Understand a simple thing, I do not oblige anyone to anything. If it doesn't work out, we'll split up! With or without a team, I'll act anyway... And you all look more like dreamers, just talk and talk, a lot and not on business!!!

uniface:
Suppose I'm from Tambov, I don't suppose your office is in Tambov? Perhaps there's a place on the Internet where you communicate? And in general, it would be interesting to know the principle of your work and the bias of the team, and what can I do for you(what exactly you lack the resources)? It's up to you, you're already more or less organized, I'll adjust...

Oh, I can't.

He writes himself first:

...Once again, I'm calling for people with ideas, people who will invest in the project, not "what to do now, what to do later" .....

And then he asks:

...And what can I do for you...

No way... Pop some popcorn. Looks like it's going to be an interesting movie...

uniface:
I tell him one thing, he tells me another! How to talk...
It looks like you're not thinking straight. Didn't you do your homework?

uniface:
I tell him one thing, he tells me another! How to talk...
So you haven't generated a single sensible, interesting thought here yet. Well, except what you want. Everybody does.
Reason: