I will write the indicator for free - page 6

We can improve, but don't wait too long, there's a queue. Everyone loves a freebie.

I propose to write such an indicator for MT5:

(Price1 - Price2) minus the SMA of (Price1 - Price2).

The output is a split oscillator, e.g. for intraday trading on the correlation of two Sbera futures.

Alternatively RSI(Price1) - RSI(Price2), but this is not the right option, although interesting, so the first one is better.

An additional benefit would be if it could be able to signal at set levels of deviation from 0, and at the moment of crossing with 0.

BalueV:

Hello, please help!

I need the deviation for the Envelopes.mq5 indicator to take not as a percentage (%) but in pips based on the calculation of the ATR.mq5 indicator. Thanks a lot)

I may have written for both mt4 and mt5 but I have not received it yet.) I do not know if everything is implemented or not, both versions will be posted in the code base.

ottenand:

I propose to write such an indicator for MT5:

(Price1 - Price2) minus the SMA of (Price1 - Price2).

The output is a split oscillator, e.g. for intraday trading on the correlation of two Sbera futures.

Alternatively RSI(Price1) - RSI(Price2), but this is not the right option, although interesting, so the first one is better.

An additional benefit would be if it could be able to signal at set levels of deviation from 0, and at the moment of crossing with 0.

I think something like this can be found ready-made, but I'll see what I can do myself.

Yurij Izyumov:
I think you can find something like that ready-made, but I'll see what I can make myself.

Unfortunately, I have not found one. I trade Russian futures on MT5, classic pair trading there requires such an indicator, otherwise it takes a lot of time.

And on MT4, it will be useful when I find a broker that allows trading American commodity futures (gas, oil, pork, soybeans, etc.) in MT4.

Hello. Help with the signal indicator. I can't find a working version of it anywhere.

The principle of operation is as follows - when the price crosses the upper or lower Bollinger band with the standard settings, and simultaneously with this, marked limits indicator RSI (70-30 or 80-20), the indicator should give a beep. An arrow indicator can be added to this indicator. RSI period should be customizable by the user. Thank you in advance.

coolbezpp:

Hello. Help with the signal indicator. I can't find a working version of it anywhere.

The principle of operation is as follows - when the price crosses the upper or lower band Bollinger with the standard settings, and simultaneously with this, marked limits indicator RSI (70-30 or 80-20), the indicator should give a beep. An arrow pointer can be added to this indicator. RSI period should be customizable by the user. Thank you in advance.

Both RSI and BB cross top line down or bottom up , describe conditions more precisely

Is there anyone on this forum who can make an indicator?

The ideal indicator would show the following information on the chart:
1. Opening price / number of pips / profitability in %)
2. Daily distance from Low to High in pips / percent.
3. Average daily return in pips / percent (the period for which the average value is calculated can be set in the settings)
4. Average distance from low to high in points / percent (period for which the average value is calculated, can be defined in the settings)
5. Swap buy / sell (can be disabled in settings)
6. Price of 1 pip in the deposit currency
7. Spread / commission
8. Maximum lot that can be opened at the moment
9. Current lot to open trades (possibility to set in settings percentage of deposit, font size and colour)
-
10. Total volume of open transactions buy / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percent
11. Total volume of open transactions sell / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage.
12. Total volume of open trades buysell / their average break-even price (if the volume is different and break-even is possible) / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage
-
13. Price, from the calculation of open transactions, at which achievement profit will be given in the settings number of percent (number of percent also displayed on the chart).
14. Price of open transactions at achievement of which the loss will constitute the specified in options quantity of percent (quantity of percent also is displayed on the schedule).
15. Price for open transactions at which the stop-out will occur
-
16. No. of transactions for today / volume / profit in points / profit in percent / profit in currency of deposit
17. No. of sell deals today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in deposit currency
18. Total transactions today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage
19. total profit for today in the currency of deposit (a little bit bigger font and if it is plus, it is green; if it is minus, it is red)
-
20. For the specified period in settings / total trades / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in the deposit currency

Yurij Izyumov:
Both RSI and BB cross the top line downwards or upwards
In general the system is based on trend damping. If price crosses the upper BB boundary upwards and the RSI 70 or 80 boundary, then a sell signal will be given; if price crosses the lower BB boundary downwards and the RSI 30 or 20 boundary, then a buy signal will be given. Bollinger bands with standard settings period 20, deviation 2, RSI must be adjusted by the user, including the extremes. timeframe 1, 5, 15, 30 min.

mboxkomarov:
Is there anyone on this forum who can make an indicator?

The ideal indicator would show the following information on the chart:
1. Opening price / number of pips / profitability in %)
2. Daily distance from Low to High in pips / percent.
3. Average daily return in pips / percent (the period for which the average value is calculated can be defined in the settings)
4. Average distance from low to high in points / percent (period for which the average value is calculated can be defined in the settings)
5. Swap buy / sell (can be disabled in settings)
6. Price of 1 pip in the deposit currency
7. Spread / commission
8. Maximum lot that can be opened at the moment
9. Current lot to open trades (possibility to set in settings percentage of deposit, font size and colour)
-
10. Total volume of open transactions buy / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percent
11. Total volume of open transactions sell / their average break-even price / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage.
12. Total volume of open trades buysell / their average break-even price (if the volume is different and break-even is possible) / profit or loss in pips / profit or loss in percentage
-
13. The price, from the calculation of open transactions, at which achievement profit will be given in the settings number of percent (number of percent also is displayed on the chart).
14. Price of open transactions at achievement of which the loss will constitute the specified in options quantity of percent (quantity of percent also is displayed on the schedule).
15. Price for open transactions at which the stop-out will occur
-
16. No. of transactions for today / volume / profit in points / profit in percent / profit in currency of deposit
17. No. of sell deals today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in deposit currency
18. Total transactions today / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage
19. total profit for today in the currency of deposit (a little bit bigger font and if in plus, it is green, if in minus then in red)
-
20. For this period in the settings / total trades / volume / profit in pips / profit in percentage / profit in the currency of the deposit
And immediately: point 1: is not clear.
Reason: