I will write the indicator for free - page 4

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'll try to describe the principle again:

The price goes and is constantly looking for a maximum in the gap of 24 candles. On a new candle, the lines are shifted by 1 candle, i.e. we get 24 in the history again. Lines are drawn at the extrema and when the price breaks the line and closes behind/below it, the arrow is drawn and the lines are fixed. After that everything goes in a circle.

Here's the code that looks for maxima:

Thank you for your attention)

I'm aware of that =) Just extremum and maximum a bit different =) because the highs will start to update as soon as it has been broken and the next high will be the 1st candle - but it is not an extremum. it is not a local high, well, actually it is, but not confirmed

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'll try to describe the principle again:

The price goes and is constantly looking for maxima in the range of 24 candles. On a new candlestick, the lines are moved by 1 candlestick, so you get 24 in history again. Lines are drawn at the extremums and when the price breaks the line and closes behind/below it an arrow is drawn and the lines are fixed. After that everything goes in a circle.

Here's the code that looks for maxima:

Thank you for your attention)

You could certainly do that, look at the preliminary version

but it's the extrema I wanted =) or rather, not me, but you did =)

set barBefore = 1; and you'll see what I mean

Files:

Yurij Izyumov:

You could certainly do it this way, look at the preliminary version

but it was the extremes I wanted =) or rather, not me, but you did =)

Put barBefore = 1; and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you, it works.

I will also ask for help.

Indicator for MT4.

Classics of the genre: Candle close levels - intraday (5m,15m,30m........).

The problem is the difference in the use of hourly parameters (on the screenshot you can see the time difference between the terminal and the broker -2hours), due to what the indicator does not calculate correctly.

It is necessary to add to the indicator the possibility to select the time parameter for determining the beginning of the day.

And add the Weekend function (day off from the calculation and adding it to the last working session)

Thank you.

Write. The indicator is not a working one, but a research one. Not in MQL, but in C#, and as a class. Details by letter). If it works, you may get a small reward. If it does not work, I'm sorry. I have no time to write it myself, but I will do it later - no problem.

By the way, are you familiar with Z transformations?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Write. The indicator is not a working one, but a research one. Only not in MQL, but in C#, and as a class. Details by letter). If it works, you may get a small reward. If it does not work, I'm sorry. I have no time to write it myself, but I will do it later - no problem.

By the way, are you familiar with Z transformations?

Not in C# right away, sorry.

InWest0rus23:

I am also asking for help.

Indicator for MT4.

The classic of the genre: Candle close levels - intraday (5m,15m,30m........).

The problem is the difference in the use of hourly parameters (on the screenshot you can see the time difference between the terminal and the broker -2hours), because of what the indicator does not calculate correctly.

You need to add to the indicator the possibility to select the time parameter to determine the start of the day.

And add the Weekend function (day off from the calculation and adding it to the last working session)

Thanks.

maybe just correct your indicator?

Yurij Izyumov:

maybe just fix your indicator ?

I would be very grateful to you, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8377
Price Channel
Price Channel
  • votes: 4
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/Collector">
  • www.mql5.com
Еще один индикатор ценового канала.

InWest0rus23:
I would really appreciate it, https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8377

Not quite sure what to do, Price Channel has no reference to candlestick time.

is it possible to make the advisor switch on for 30 sec every 30 min?
Reason: