To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 17

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ok

Some accept VMs and some don't.

And they accept it practically everybody !

those who don't accept it, in fact, don't want to accept it.

--

The problem is in what - i.e. in whom then ?

1) the WM ?

2) or those who do not want to accept it ?

The problem is that the liquidity of WM has fallen dramatically in the last six months.

So much that people do not know what to do with this surrogate and where to put it in commercial quantities. So the time for "accepting everything" is coming to an end.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The problem is that WM liquidity has dropped dramatically in the last six months.

So much so that people don't know what to do with this surrogate and where to put it in commercial quantities. So the 'take all' time is running out.

And how does MQ plan to replace illiquidity for RU zone clients?

By the way, paradox: 2 other systems (PayPal and ePayments) have compatibility problem - PP does not authorize eP card, because card issuing country does not match holder's 'country of domicile'

At the moment, Yandex.Money has a number of advantages over WebMoney, one of them being that it has its own cards, the wallet and card balances are the same.

And there are no problems with withdrawals to third-party cards and bank accounts.

Maybe it does make sense to add Yandex money as well. But it only accepts roubles and then you have to convert dollars into roubles as well.

Andrey Dik:

At the moment, Yandex.Money has a number of advantages over WebMoney, one of them being that it has its own cards, the wallet and card balances are the same.

And there are no problems with withdrawal to third-party cards and bank accounts.

As far as I remember, YaD only has its own cards for Russian residents

Vladimir Suschenko:

As far as I remember, YAD only has its own cards for Russian residents

All the worse for non-residents. :) In addition to Yandex cards, there are withdrawals to cards of any banks and transfer systems such as Western Union.

Andrey Dik:

All the worse for non-residents. :) In addition to Yandex cards, there are withdrawals to any bank cards and transfer systems such as Western Union.

Some advanced surgeons assert that tonsils can be removed through the anus... It is possible, but I hate to see it becoming a norm.
About a conclusion to cards of any banks, "taking into account a commission of 3 % + 45 rubles" + expenses of converting - is it good?

Vladimir Suschenko:
Some advanced surgeons say that tonsils can be removed from the anus... It may be possible, but I don't want it to become a norm.
About a conclusion to cards of any banks, that "taking into account a commission of 3 % + 45 rubles" + expenses of converting - is it good?

I even know one such advanced surgeon who claims to know even more exotic ways of removing the tonsils.

About commissions - well, how to say.... Considering all factors such as easiness of depositing/withdrawing money, speed of operations, usability, integration with many worldly things such as paying Gbd fines, Yandex is the least evil that can be seen in electronic payment systems at the moment. IMHO.

Vladimir Suschenko:

As far as I remember, YAD only has its own card for Russian residents

And all services are geared towards the RF. I, for example, am not at all interested in Yadengi. I'd rather have Skrill, in foreign currency.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
And all services are geared up for the RF. I, for example, am not at all interested in Yadengi. I prefer skrill, in foreign currency.

Of course. Russia is such a small country that the interests of those who live there may not be taken into account. Except that, looking at the sales statistics, most of the buyers are Russians. They are the ones who bring in the most revenue for the company itself. But their interests may not be taken into account. And the fact that you now have to make a withdrawal just "through the glands" doesn't bother anyone.

I am in favour of JD. I'm fed up of losing a huge amount of money on withdrawals.

Reason: