To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 16

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It was a real pleasure, no teenage shoes or trousers in the shops.

Hello, there were no shoes. In St. Petersburg, as I remember it now, all the shoe shops were stocked with Skorokhod boots and galoshes of the same model. There was no more choice, because that was enough for a Soviet person, so the party decided, full stop.

I bought boots, put them in solos and went to the Hermitage to improve my culture. ))

Alexandr Murzin:
While "our ships sail the cosmos", the issue of withdrawal of "hard-earned goods" has faded again.
So fan the flames of the issue.)

Alexandr Saprykin:
so fan the flames of the issue)
I'm fanning it)) Now I had to pay for the internet, the ISP has not accepted webmoney at all for 3 months now. I called them again and they said that they would no longer accept WM. I'm going to pay with my card now...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'm blowing it up)) Now I had to pay for the internet, the provider hasn't accepted webmoney at all for 3 months. Called them again and they said that they would no longer accept VMs. I will pay now with my card...
Hmm... I get RT without any problems. I also pay for cellular service with WM without a problem. Gapsrom also accepts. DC does. I don't think any of the other ones I need.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Hm... I get DH without any problems. I pay for my cell phone service with Vm too, without any problems. Gapzrom also accepts. DC does. I don't think any of the other ones I need.
I understand that the wife pays for utilities? )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I take it the wife is paying for the utilities? )))
And the borscht by whom?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I take it that the wife pays for housing and utilities? )))

And utilities with a bank card (you know, you can also pay there through the internet bank)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And the borsch by whom?

on a schedule)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I'm blowing this out of proportion)) Now I had to pay for the internet, the provider has not accepted webmoney at all for 3 months. Once again called them, they said that they would no longer accept WM. I'm going to pay with my card now...

And if so.

Call the broker and tell them - please call the senior manager and him

and tell them the lyrics to one of their songs... "fuck you. "

I go to another provider - I tell all my friends everywhere that your company doesn't accept VMs

and sometimes it's sobering.

Either without any call, go to a provider that accepts both VMs and even 'glassware'.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Or if you do.

Call the broker and tell them - please call the senior manager and to him

not accepting VMs? And you tell them one of the lyrics... "don't you fuck off... "

I go to another provider - I tell all my friends everywhere that your company doesn't accept VMs

and sometimes it's sobering.

Either without any call, go to a provider who accepts both VMs and even "glassware".

It's not the ISP, it's the VM.

Alexandr Murzin:
The question is not about the provider, it's about the VM.

ok

Some accept VMs and some don't.

And practically everyone accepts it !

those who don't accept it, in fact, don't want to accept it.

--

The problem is what - i.e. who then ?

1) the WM ?

2) or those who don't want to accept it ?

Reason: