From theory to practice - page 1232

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you look carefully at the market. The price walks so accurately that it just amazes me.

Why then does everyone lose if everything moves so accurately?
And if only you and no one else can see this accuracy, it becomes quite strange.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why then does everyone lose if everything is so precise?
And if that accuracy is visible only to you and no one else, it becomes quite bizarre.

It's called being a prisoner of self-deception. Unfortunately, on the market, this is punishable by a loss of money and time.

Renat Akhtyamov:

We have deals in the past that are in the negative

The market does not need them to come out in the plus.

can you plot the equity of the crowd?

The trades are on flywheel or oanda.

I did. it's gsb.

More precisely, the crowd earns on the flat, and loses on the trend. the average profit for the period is zero. (this is without taking into account the spreads).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Why does everyone lose if it's so accurate?
And if that accuracy is visible only to you and no one else, it becomes quite strange.

ha, right...

Yesterday I was convinced that the price moves as it pleases, as long as it doesn't stand still, but with the past in mind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you look carefully at the market. The price walks so precisely that it just amazes me.

The market is ruled by robots and AI. Regularity and memory are one and the same.

Well, you opened access to monitoring. you have a profit of 2% per month there. do not get people's hopes up that everything is so great in the market)

multiplicator:

can you build a graph of the crowd's ekiti?

the trades data is on flieshop or oanda.

I did. it's gsb.

More precisely, the crowd earns on the flat, and loses on the trend. the average profit for the period is zero. (this is without taking into account the spreads).

interesting question

you don't need an external resource to build such a graph because everyone's quotient is the same

i think that equity of the crowd that trades on the real market is a mirror reflection of a price chart relative to the average horizontal line.

Макс:
Anything above the ticks is chaos. That's what I'm sure of, for all intents and purposes. I've studied it up and down. When I look at the chart, I see it as a Renco, and Renge, and equilibrium. All nonsense and self-delusion. It's enough just to do the tests.

Absolutely right.

Today is a day of chic, conceptual posts. Amazing.

But the chaos is not in the structure, the pattern of the market itself, but in the fact that it is virtually impossible to calculate this structure without taking into account the non-linearity of time. All known formulas and metods think that it is a common SB and give an output of +0% profit. Proven.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Then why does everyone lose if everything is so accurate?
And if that accuracy is visible only to you and no one else, it becomes quite strange.

On the forums for a couple of decades now.

I've noticed that if the price makes a jump, everyone takes a stand. I mean, they get ready for the market to kick them.

And they weren't wrong. The market did the same to them.

Who loses?

Who buys when the price goes up or sells when it goes down. Not commensurate with holding a position for the time being.

Forex is not for speculation, but a real fast exchange of currencies. The speculator is a fellow traveler, who gets haircut when necessary. The liquidity is not more than that, for the right moment.

Renat Akhtyamov:

interesting question

you don't need an external resource to build such a graph, as everyone's quotient is the same

I think that the equity of the crowd that trades on the real market is the mirror reflection of the price chart relative to the middle horizontal line
Here, in blue is the price.
The market maker's equity is shown in red.
The crowd is the opposite. (the crowd trades flat).
(without taking into account the spread).

multiplicator:
here, in blue is the price.
In red - the market maker's equity. on a trend he earns, on a flat he loses.
the crowd - the opposite.
(Excluding the spread).

I don't believe that MM does not have a rake...
Reason: