To the wheel or the cry of the soul ... Withdrawal systems in MQL5 - page 19

Yuriy Zaytsev:

If they want to freeze their ears to spite their grandmother, no problem, let them do it!

They will not buy gas? I do not get it, but what will they use for heating, firewood? Then they will have to go to Siberia again.

On the whole, sanctions are good - maybe our officials will start to build something.
Then again, there may be an Asian Union - and payments may not be limited to $.
That is what I am saying. Sanctions are a good thing! - The economy is recovering, as they say. Agriculture is starting to grow, new jobs are being created.

Andrey Dik:
That's what I'm saying, sanctions are a good thing! - The economy is recovering, as they say. agriculture is starting to move and new jobs are being created.

+ and I support your point

+ JD.

Artyom Trishkin:

Of course. Russia is such a small country that the interests of those who live there may not be taken into account. Except that, looking at the sales statistics, most of the buyers are Russians. They are the ones who bring in the most revenue for the company itself. But their interests may not be taken into account. And the fact that now the conclusion has to be drawn "through the glands" is of no concern to anyone.

I am for JD. Tired of losing a huge amount of money on withdrawals.

What does the size of the country have to do with it? And where have you all seen my negative attitude towards Russia?

I am saying that Yandex is purely your system, tailored to your services and your currency, and should not be a priority for an international resource.

The sales part made me laugh )

Statistics of downloads of free and demo versions: Russia - Ukraine - Belarus in first place.

Statistics of purchases: Russia - Ukraine - Belarus in last place.

It was not only for my products, I talked to several active sellers.

Andrey Dik:

for you to withdraw to any bank card in JD, which is the same as what Scril gives you.

For 3% + 45 rubles? Plus 2 conversions? Hahaha

I withdraw for 3 euros any amount.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The sales part is funny )

Free and demo downloads statistics: Russia - Ukraine - Belarus in first place.

Purchase statistics: Russia - Ukraine - Belarus in last place.

It's not only for my products, I communicated with several active sellers.

I join in, that's exactly the way ...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

For 3% + 45 roubles? Plus 2 conversions? Hahaha

Andrei, well that's what we have to do now. I'm just curious - why for everyone but us? And when we ask to equalize our rights by just adding a system for us as well, those who are already doing fine in terms of output suddenly become strongly against anyone else doing fine as well. Why is that? Would it bother you personally? And such a question can be asked to anyone who is not a resident of the Russian Federation who has spoken out against it.

Artyom Trishkin:
Andrei, well, that's what we have to do now. I just wonder - why for everyone but us? And when we ask to equalize our rights by only adding a system for us, those who already have everything normal in terms of output, suddenly become sharply against that someone else besides them would also be normal. Why is that? Would it bother you personally? And such a question can be asked to anyone who is not a resident of the Russian Federation who has spoken out against it.

Who says I'm happy? There is no skrill, and VM costs the same 3-4%.

And I am not against Yandex, I am in favour of a system which not only Russians can use. Or for yandex And for another system.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Who says I'm happy? There is no skrill, and VM costs the same 3-4%.

Skrill is the same Manibuckers that everyone spat on for commissions and paranoid tendencies and few wanted to work and change?

Комбинатор:
Skrill is the same Manibukers that everyone spit on because of fees and paranoid tendencies and few want to work and change?
Yeah, that's what it is.
It seems that the reason for the rebranding was the owners' desire to make users forget that they exist.
Reason: