The future of the Forex industry - page 92

There was normal cultural communication about the economy, global trends, transhumanism...

But always the embittered zombies will come along and ruin everything... 😖

Доктор:

My God, what are you talking about?! We were fought by people born 100 years or more ago!!! What enemy lair??? If Hitler hadn't come to power, there would have been no fascism and no war.

You are just depriving yourself of the opportunity to live in a clean, peaceful and prosperous country. Eat normal food, not palm trees. Improve your health (better medicine in the world).

If you don't like it, you will go back. What is your problem?

Nevertheless, German tanks in the Baltics. Their defeat in the war taught them nothing. It's not for nothing that they say history teaches you nothing.) I'm not eating a palm tree here either. There's a choice of groceries in the supermarkets, no problem. I have a younger brother who also lived in Germany. Died a year or so ago. He had a heart valve replaced in Germany. When it reached the end of its service life (my brother told me this himself) he had another surgery to replace it. But the surgeon only replaced one of the valves. Then he explained to my brother that one was still good, not worn out. At the same time, the German, who was in the same room with his brother, had both valves replaced. The brother died shortly afterwards. The surgeon decided to save money and make his job a little easier. Probably thought the Russian was inferior.

I was operated on in an oncology hospital three years ago. They took out a basalioma on my temple and put in a skin patch from my stomach. Everything was done perfectly, excellent general anaesthesia, didn't feel a thing. And no bribes. So the laudatory ode to the quality of medicine in Germany is not so fair. Yes, they do some surgeries that we do not. But we also have some unique surgeries that people come from abroad to learn.

transcendreamer:

There was normal cultural communication about the economy, global trends, transhumanism...

But always the embittered zombies will come along and ruin everything... 😖

{jv,

Zombies are not needed in themed forums.

Already overstepped the mark.

khorosh:

Nevertheless, German tanks in the Baltics. Defeat in the war taught them nothing. It's not for nothing that they say history only teaches you nothing). I'm not eating a palm tree here either. There's a choice of groceries in the supermarkets, no problem. I have a younger brother who also lived in Germany. Died a year or so ago. He had a heart valve replaced in Germany. When it reached the end of its service life (my brother told me this himself) he had another surgery to replace it. But the surgeon only replaced one of the valves. Then he explained to my brother that one was still good, not worn out. At the same time, the German, who was in the same room with his brother, had both valves replaced. The brother died shortly afterwards. The surgeon decided to save money and make his job a little easier. Probably thought the Russian was inferior.

I was operated on in an oncology hospital three years ago. They took out a basalioma on my temple and put in a skin patch from my stomach. Everything was done perfectly, excellent general anaesthesia, didn't feel a thing. And no bribes. So the laudatory ode to the quality of medicine in Germany is not so fair. Yes, they do some surgeries that we do not. But we also have some unique surgeries that people come here to learn from abroad.

You will not believe it, but I am genuinely happy for you that you live in a place where you feel good. Germany and Russia cannot be compared, of course. As they say in Odessa, they are two big differences. Germany is a first-world country.

But you have to live where you want to.

Доктор:

You won't believe it, but I am genuinely happy for you that you are living in a place where you feel good. There is no comparison between Germany and Russia, of course. As they say in Odessa, they are two big differences. Germany is a first-world country.

But you have to live where you want to.

What's it to me, I just haven't found what would make me feel better if I moved to Germany. The city where I live is small, but it's not too bad. The environment is good. The water in the pipes is the cleanest - from an artesian well. The climate is good - temperate. All shops are within walking distance. Near the stadium, where I improve my health. As they say, one shouldn't look for the good from the bad. I will die here, in my homeland. At home, they say, the walls help).

khorosh:

I don't care about that, I just couldn't find anything better to do if I moved to Germany. The town where I live is small, but it's not bad. The environment is good. The water in the pipes is the cleanest - from an artesian well. The climate is good - temperate. All shops are within walking distance. Near the stadium, where I improve my health. As they say, one shouldn't look for the good from the bad. I will die here, in my homeland. At home, they say, the walls help).

I'm not arguing. We all become more conservative with age. And we're not always ready to changethe familiar for the better. Especially if we don't see how it's better.

It is a pity that some people are unable to mentally ascend into space and look at the planet in a distracted way.

How primitive are these attempts to exalt and place one nation/country above others.

Instead of being fascinated by the avant-garde and futurism of science and the depth of philosophical thought, admiring the laws of the universe and mathematics -

- these Neanderthals keep swinging their clubs and lashing out with bitterness andvindictiveness, justifying themselves with alleged patriotism...

Such subjects create an image of the enemy to absolve themselves of guilt over their own failures.

A sense of their own weakness or inferiority leads them to perform aggressive ritual dances.

Mankind needs to get over the disconnect, forget the stupid grudges and start integrating.

This, of course, will not be an easy process...

transcendreamer:

It is a pity that some people are unable to mentally ascend into space and look at the planet in a distracted way.

How primitive are these attempts to exalt and place one nation/country above others.

Instead of being fascinated by the avant-garde and futurism of science and the depth of philosophical thought, admiring the laws of the universe and mathematics -

- these Neanderthals keep swinging their clubs and lashing out with bitterness andvindictiveness, justifying themselves with alleged patriotism...

Such subjects create an image of the enemy to absolve themselves of guilt over their own failures.

A sense of their own weakness or inferiority leads them to perform aggressive ritual dances.

Mankind needs to get over the disconnect, forget the stupid grudges and start integrating.

It's certainly not going to be an easy process...

I sense from the syllable that you are quite a young man. And you're slipping through the cracks. You're observing the consequences of some pretty profound processes.

Nothing on this planet just happens. And the larger the phenomenon, the deeper and more profound the cause.

Доктор:

I sense from the syllable that you are quite a young man. And you're sliding through the tops. You are observing the consequences of some pretty profound processes.

Nothing on this planet just happens. And the larger the phenomenon, the deeper and more profound the cause.

I use lively colloquial language including youth and memes too, I have the right.

Well, show me, Mr. Doctor, your underlying processes.

Because professor Yusuf is trying to convince everybody that he allegedly discovered something, a profit formula and some laws 😉

How are you different from him?

transcendreamer:

Because Professor Yusuf is also trying to convince everyone that he allegedly discovered something, a profit formula and some laws of his own 😉

How are you different from him?

I differ fromProfessor Yusuf in not trying to convince everyone that I discovered something ))).

My thought was as simple as a rattle. If people are massively professing some idea of this world, it's for a reason and for a long time.

Reason: