When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 18

vodoleyvl:
What does "appropriate" mean?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When is the new version of MT5 and where do I know what it will contain?

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.03.21 09:52

This is true for the new type of trading accounts. Now (so far only on the MetaQuotes-Demo demo server) a new type of trading account is available - with hedging enabled. To do this, you need to open a new demo trading account on MetaQuotes-Demo and select the "Use hedging when trading" option:

MetaTrader 5. Using hedging

On regular MetaTRader 5 trading accounts (netting accounts) the rules remain the same:

checked the ticks on the metaquote server on the ticks advisor for a week, then ran the same on the tester:

all 28 pairs are used to form the signal, data is taken via void OnTimer() every second

I can see that the system works, but its performance is 70% and in the tester is worse than in the live situation.

But perhaps the shift between these seconds in the live mode and in the tester plays a role here.

But now we face the quality of quotes, probably the holes that were invincible in four have appeared in five on the tick history.

I have no claims to them at all at five, brokers do not pay any attention to it,

When you write that they have one-hour candlesticks in their history (the first minute of an hour has one-hour parameters, then there is nothing until the next hour), they say they cannot afford to waste so many gigabytes of traffic.

So what can I say about ticks, I will not get anything worthy from them, most likely ticks for a couple of days with holes, and then all according to plan)

The only solution is the ability to collect ticks on their own and share with each other. Because it's in 4 if to add custom history to hedging, I don't want to ask anything else (well, only SQLite for future).

And maybe someone can clarify this for me:

PH 3 13:50:00.662 Core 1 USDJPY : 2016.04.01 00:00 - 2016.04.01 23:59 1432 minute bars absent within a day while real ticks present

OD 3 13:50:00.662 Core 1 USDJPY : real ticks begin from 2016.03.01 00:00:00

FH 3 13:50:00.662 Core 1 USDJPY : 2016.03.01 00:00 - 2016.04.02 00:00 1432 minute bars absent in total while real ticks present

As we get to the broadcasting of deep ticks, we will work to improve this story.

For brokers, we are introducing new quality control mechanisms for the story, which will inevitably lead to its improvement. For that we will add quality reports and an easy opportunity to correct errors.

In addition, as we promised last year, we will open the possibility to write datafeed plugins for the platform. This will allow you to have your own custom tools and their history.

Renat Fatkhullin:

As we get to the broadcasting of deep ticks, we will work to improve this story.

For brokers, we are introducing new quality control mechanisms for the story, which will inevitably lead to its improvement. For that we will add quality reports and an easy opportunity to correct errors.

In addition, as we promised last year, we will open the possibility to write datafeed plugins for the platform. This will allow you to have your own custom tools and their history.

Renat, thanks for the prompt reply, we will test...

vito333:
When can we expect hedging at Otkritie?
There will be no hedging on the exchanges and Otkritie seems to work only with MB.

Oleg Tsarkov:
Renat, thanks for the prompt reply, we will test it...

Yes, innovations have sprung up, which is good to see. Getting closer and closer to C++ , e.g. from Renat's link yesterday https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18#comment_2379483.

16. MQL5: Added support for abstract classes and pure virtual functions.

17. MQL5: Added support for pointers to functions to facilitate organization of event models. I have not tried it yet, but I have often used it in C++. You may try to make some analogue of delegates in C#

I have only written about the innovations in the language itself, there are many more additions.

I initially thought there would be two versions of MT5, now I guess there will be one, but brokers will have a new type of account with hedging? If so, this should speed up brokers support for hedging(locking) on MT5.

Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическое обновление доступно через систему LiveUpdate:. - Страница 18 - Категория: общее обсуждение

What the Bolsheviks were talking about for so long - damn it, traders & programmers - it's happening!

The great March tick revolution in MT5, finally we have real ticks !

Is a real tick planned in MT4 ?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

What the Bolsheviks were talking about for so long - damn it, traders & programmers - it's happening!

The great March tick revolution in MT5, finally we have real ticks !

Is a real tick planned in MT4 ?

So MT4 won't be needed anymore if brokers scratch their heads and start serving MT5 hedge accounts.

Discovered an interesting inscription while testing on real ticks:

2016.04.03 19:37:03     Tester  EURUSD: "bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\ticks\EURUSD\201603.tkc" (200%) download
2016.04.03 19:37:01     Tester  EURUSD: "bases\MetaQuotes-Demo\ticks\EURUSD\201604.tkc" (100%) download

Can anyone explain the 200% load? What does it mean? Build 1295 x64.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Discovered an interesting inscription while testing on real ticks:

Can anyone explain the 200% load? What does it mean? Build 1295 x64.

Maybe just an incorrect display of load percentages? So it's really 10% and 20%?

Did the tick download continue after this message ((200%) download)?

Reason: