Windows 10 - page 16

port-pro:
The chart feels as if it is stuck.
There are no quotes for those minutes, empty gaps-bars are filled with the first coming quote. All complaints to the broker. Maybe he fell asleep.

port-pro:
The graph looks like it is bugging out.

I told you:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Windows 10

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.01.06 17:09

NO. Windows has nothing to do with it. Update terminals and Check on metaquotes-demo.

Is it so difficult to open an account on the metaqoutes-demo demo server

and test it?

Karputov Vladimir:

I told you so:

Is it so difficult to open an account on the metaqoutes-demo server

and check it out?

Vladimir thank you!... I checked,no problems with the demo frommetaquotes... Conclusion: that it's a broker problem... sorry...(

Karputov Vladimir:
What's the point? What does two seconds do? And why reboot Windows 10 at all - there is hibernation mode after all?

My BW calls me after the New Year, asks me to come over and look at the laptop, black screen and not working. I think that's it, the hardware is broken (( Came over, she's upgraded from 7 to 10, auto updates enabled.
I held down the power button for 5 seconds, to turn it off, I think, at least in the bios can get into? And it started up, started booting up, it took about 10 minutes to load.

But everything worked. Another restart - in about 15 seconds. Anyway, I still don't know what's wrong, must have gone through some updates. But, judging from the long first boot, something there was trying to rollback/fix it and it worked.

And it turns out that BZ just didn't know that you have to hold down the power button to turn the whole thing off )) Explained to her the difference between closing the lid, shutting down, hibernating and sleeping.

Reason: