When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 16

comp:

Downloaded the terminal from this site. It doesn't see the server.

Hit "scan" on cd.

There's also a demo from Metakvot to update to 1274.

Why redesign, no one is going to kill MT4.

Adept:

Press "Scan" on the CD.

There's also a demo from Metakvot to update to 1274.

What is KD? I'm using build 1274.

comp:
KD is what? Build 1274.

Sorry, forgot :) by KD = by CoolDown = by rollback without stopping.

So, did you find the server?

Adept:

Did you find the server?

No. Send me a link to the MT5 distribution of Discovery. I can't find it.

comp:
What is KD? Bild 1274 is the one I use.
I think it is, the terminal updated to it today from Metaquotes-Demo.

comp:

A converter can now be written. It wasn't possible before. Developers may have already taken up the task of making mq4 files run.

Slawa said that there are some fundamental architectural differences between MT4 and MT5. But if they can still overcome them, then mq4 will run in MT5.

It is unlikely that developers will introduce EX4 executable in MT5 so that EX4 will execute in MT5-hedge. It is not feasible, if we look at how much effort it would take and what the result might be.

In CTRL+M Accounts -> MetaQuotes-Demo there are several accounts, and when hovering over them a tooltip appears. It does not say anything about hedge and net.

comp:

In CTRL+M Accounts -> MetaQuotes-Demo there are several accounts, and when you hover over them a tooltip appears. It does not say anything about hedge and net.

Should it?

Slawa:
Do I have to?
Yes. I wanted to switch from a net to a hedge account, but I can't remember the number. I had to search through it.
Reason: