When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 3

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I'm an API. And we'll attach the base without problems.

Why wait? It's been around for a while.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/862

SQL и MQL5: Работаем с базой данных SQLite
SQL и MQL5: Работаем с базой данных SQLite
  • o_O
  • www.mql5.com
Данная статья рассчитана на программистов, проявившим интерес к использованию SQL в своих проектах. В статье читателям представляется функциональность SQLite, а также рассматриваются ее преимущества. Статья не требует знание функций SQLite, но минимальные знания SQL приветствуются.

I am pleased that running the ticks tester (from now on I will always refer to real ticks) GBPJPY, GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDJPY data has been downloaded. This means that the arbitrage tester galleys can be thrown out of the Market!

The tick compression level in tkc is ~3 bytes per tick.

and what do hedge and netting accounts mean, please explain?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
and what do hedge and netting accounts mean, please explain?

Netting accounts are (until yesterday) MetaTrader 5 - it was possible to have a position on an instrument in one direction only - either BUY or SELL.

Hedged accounts are MetaTrader 4 - it is possible to have a position for a symbol in both directions - either BUY or SELL.

Now (as of yesterday) MetaTrader 4 can be retired as being unnecessary.

Renat Fatkhullin:

It is too early to make any statements yet, we still need to work out how to easily bring the historical symbol bases on the brokers' servers to a near-perfect state.

How far in history will the real ticks be for testing (for your server and for the brokers' servers)? From what date is it possible to start testing? How to determine this for your broker/clearing house?

Karputov Vladimir:

Now (as of yesterday) MetaTrader 4 can be retired, as it is no longer needed.

Only tens of thousands of experts and indicators need to be rewritten. I think this will be a few years in the making.

Karputov Vladimir:

Hedging is MetaTrader 4 - you can have a position on an instrument in both BUY and SELL directions at once.

Now (as of yesterday) MetaTrader 4 can be retired, as it is no longer needed.

Where about this: "you can have a position on an instrument in both directions at once" can be read in the MQL5 handbook?

******! Pardon the expression ))

Compared multicurrency testing on opening prices and on all real ticks from January 1 to March 18. Previously optimised by opening prices for the year.

on opening prices
by real ticks
Calculation time1 minute and 43 seconds33 minutes
Total trades
6 055
5 102
Tiki9 098 91315 745 121
Relative drawdown on balance25%
27%
Relative drawdown on funds45%
38%
Net profit:29 67815 783

In general, the strategy still works, but the profit halved. The balance curve shape is about the same, but somehow it jerks a bit more on real ticks. What was missing inside a minute now works.

The halving of profit is quite significant, so we need to do a new optimization.

But the increase in calculation time is catastrophic. Apparently 1 annual pass will take 2 - 3 hours. And optimizing on my computer, for 10000+ passes - 2 - 3 weeks (at opening prices it took 12 hours).

Apparently the cloud will load 100%... Just have to wait until all agents have updated terminals.

By the way - all agents in the tester are still visible. Maybe we should only show those which have updated and can test on real ticks.

Enclosure:

Test on the real in six months gave a profit of 8 times less than at opening prices.

Reason: