Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 8

Alexander Puzanov:
A week ago I transferred what was left there. Maybe you have some other transfer in mind? I did it using this link -https://banking.guarantee.ru/PayOut/Wizard.aspx . The term there is not a minute - from a day and a half to about a day and a half, but the interest is less than on the card.

I used to withdraw money to cards through this facility in St. Petersburg. At first they only gave out cash, I had to go to them, then they made it available on cards. I see that there are no more withdrawals to cards, only to the account. As I understand it, the loss is 2.5% per round if I withdraw directly from the broker.

Not as an advertisement, just for an example http://spb.cashinout.ru/forex.shtml.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I used to withdraw money to cards through this facility in St. Petersburg. At first they only gave out cash, I had to go to them, then they made it available on cards. I see that there are no more withdrawals to cards, only to the account. As I understand it, the loss is 2.5% per round if you withdraw directly from the broker.

You confuse something - this is a standard bank transfer, the money comes to the same linked card, more precisely - to the card account. The WM fee for this operation is 0.8%.

Alexander Puzanov:
You are confused about something - it's a standard bank transfer, the money comes to the same linked card, or rather to the card account. The WM fee for this transaction is 0.8%.

I strongly doubt that it will cost only a WM commission, the exchanger is powered by the holy spirit?

About the exchange point - here is a site with a conclusion to the card http://www.obmening.ru/, I used to withdraw there to the usual card Otkritie

I am now on the phone, they say, withdraw to the cards, which are on the site and to any other, too. I am now in touch with them. They say that they withdraw money to the cards they have on their site and to any other cards as well. Asked why, may be due to the level of certification and BL? They answered, - in general, if their statistics have nothing to do with it. But a large number of transfers passes.

Who has desire, make a card Kukuruza in Euroset, they deduce on it without any checks. On the commission - 0.8% of webmasters + commission exchanger. What they have commission for corn, suddenly did not say, type of need to find, I did not insist, because while I was not going to withdraw.

When this bacchanalia will be over, they do not know and there are not even any rumours. In general, I in St. Petersburg at most can order the same withdrawal in cash. But what about those who live in small towns?

Shit, when will this miserable country stop being a mess and will they stop throwing sticks in the wheels?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If it's the first time you fill in, it's OK, I had it checked for three days and then the conclusion is instantly made.
God willing, we'll see. Thank you.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I highly doubt it's only a WM fee, does the exchanger have a holy spirit?

What exchanger? It's WM's own service

Alexander Puzanov:
What exchanger? This is WM's own service
They charge 15 roubles, regardless of the amount, plus the percentage you mention.

In general, I wonder if anyone has transferred from webmoney to JD? It didn't work for me - the documents have to be the same. What the hell kind of documents... Passport? It's in VM, but not in Yad. It's a pain in the ass to send a passport scan to Yad. The easiest way is through Euroset with application in hand and passport in your teeth.

With WM transfer via Contact within 1 hour cash. Tested it - it works.

Shit. Just Friday I was transferring roubles from webmoney to gold crown.

Now I got a letter from webmoney - they don't work with them anymore.

Another counterparty from WM dropped out. The fact that they are not transferring to the linked wallets

it's likely the banks shut down the limits on Kolomoisky. Now the gold crown too.

When will Market make their cards???

Artyom Trishkin:
In general, I wonder if anyone has transferred from webmoney to JD? It didn't work for me - the documents have to be the same. What the hell kind of documents... Passport? It's in VM, but not in Yad. It's a pain in the ass to send a passport scan to Yad. The easiest way is through Euroset with application in hand and passport in your teeth.
Oh, you can transfer to Euroset from WM? I have a Kukuruza card from them too. Interesting, I have to look for information.
Reason: