Disconnecting WebMoney. - page 6

Dmitriy Skub:
And QIWI, Yandex-money, as an alternative? There are Visa/Master cards there too.

But the fees are exorbitant there too.

A bank transfer would be better.

Nikolay Demko:

Question for your enquiries: how can non-residents of the Russian Federation withdraw money to a rouble card in the Russian Federation through AdvanceCash?

You can't, but you can send money through WM as two bytes. Because they have a card-exchanger exchange.

It is easier to exchange than to send one byte. Exchange whatever you want, in 5 minutes with minimal effort

Вывод Advanced Cash USD на карту Сбербанка – где выгоднее обменять?
Вывод Advanced Cash USD на карту Сбербанка – где выгоднее обменять?
  • www.bestchange.ru
В таблице вы можете увидеть ряд обменных пунктов, любой из которых совершает ручной или автоматический обмен Адвансед кэш доллары карта Сбербанка России. Обратите внимание на метки, которые иногда установлены возле названий обменников в листинге. Для быстрого перехода на сайт обменного пункта нажмите один раз мышью на строку обменника. Если...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Exchanging is easier than sending a single byte. Change whatever you want, in five minutes with minimal effort

Yes, they have good rates.

Vadim Konyaev:
Via crypto :D

... Or another option is to connect MetaTrader directly to crypto exchanges and exchange directly through the terminal at the best exchange rate + Advertising for new users, Wo!

... or "Cobbler without Shoes" :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Exchanging is easier than sending a single byte. Change whatever you want, in 5 minutes with minimal effort

The problem is that it all gets cut off at the "you are not a resident of the Russian Federation, it is not possible to make a withdrawal to a Russian card" stage.

On the resident's card, and then roll over to his, it is possible, but you'll get bored constantly someone to ask to take the money.

Von tried to register hyped ePayment, all cut at the stage of verification, send a scan of a document in your name on the payment of utility bills.

Where do I get it from, the flat is rented under a grey scheme.

Nikolay Demko:

The problem is that everything gets cut off at the "you are not a resident of the Russian Federation, it is not possible to make a withdrawal to a Russian card" stage.

To a resident's card, and then transferring to your own, it is possible, but you'll get bored constantly asking someone to accept the money.

Von tried to register hyped ePayment, all cut at the stage of verification, send a scan of a document in your name on the payment of utility bills.

Where do I get it from, it's a rented flat under a grey scheme.

How else? You want to make a financial transaction and you don't want to be verified?

That's kind of weird. Apparently you don't trade with brokers.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Make a scan in photoshop

I have a scan, but it is from a Ukrainian passport and I rent a flat in Russia. I can send a photo of the flat for verification (view from the window).

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Make a scan in photoshop

You need photoshop => colour printer => photo of the result.
Otherwise they will give you the money, and then they will freeze everything and say: "Fake documents have been submitted - we don't know anything".

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

How else could it be? You want to make financial transactions and you don't want to be verified?

That's kind of weird. Apparently you don't trade with brokers.

Accounts with brokers predate historical materialism.

I don't want to confirm my place of residence, it's just that my confirmations do not fit into their standard scheme.

They say that a person lives where he is registered, or at the very least, if he lives, he personally pays the money for rent.

They do not have such things as giving cash to landlords and they do not even think about paying for rent.

But in our country it's not uncommon. If you insist that I will pay the rent, no landlord will give you a flat, he doesn't know, you'll pay the rent yourself and then you'll get your claim (that's the way our people think).

ZY in WM there is also verification, a passport scan, but no one requires proof of address. I don't know from which ageePayment took this tradition, these days half of the world's population doesn't live where they are registered.

Nikolay Demko:
I don't know what centuryePayment took this tradition from, these days half the world's population doesn't live where they are registered.

Read the book"Only the rich are lent to the rich. Memoirs of a King of Crooks" - you won't regret it.

And Jackal's Day, the film is a pale imitation of the book. You'll see such ways of confirming identity there.

Reason: