Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 10

Alexander Ivanov:
And sometimes I've drained the whole 30,000 roubles.

Sorry

Alexandr Saprykin:

Sorry

Thank you!) Don't be. It was my fault. But now everyone is trading by splitting the money into 20 deposits and by different brokers. And everything has become steady. Glad there is forex. But man..... I'm starting to gain weight.....

Alexandr Saprykin:
I withdraw money from my broker to my card at 2.9% +50 roubles. In my opinion, if you run it through a payment system (webmoney, for example), and then from there to the card, the same thing will happen in terms of commission.
About the broker I do not know, and from here it would be 0.8% + 0.8% + 15p. Plus a bonus - I do the conversion through the internal service WM Exchanger, usually it is ~2 rubles more profitable than the Central Bank rate

Alexander Puzanov:
About the broker I do not know, and from here it will be 0.8% + 0.8% + 15p. Plus bonus - I do conversion through internal WM Exchanger service, usually it is ~2 rubles more profitable than Central Bank rate

There is no direct withdrawal to the card from webmoney for a long time now.

Alexandr Saprykin:

So there's no direct debit to the card from webmani for a long time now.

How come there is no direct withdrawal? I made a withdrawal as recently as Monday.

Alexander Puzanov:
I don't know about the broker, but from here it would be 0.8% + 0.8% + 15p. Plus bonus - I do conversion via internal WM Exchanger service, it's usually ~2rub more profitable than Central Bank rate
WM Exchange internal limit orders board is a whole theme! This, as far as I know, other systems do not have. You change very close to the exchange rate without any markup from the exchanger.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
How could it not? I made a withdrawal as recently as Monday.
Vasiliy, which bank? Something about Alfa-Bank not being able to withdraw through a linked wallet for a long time now... But you can do it by wire transfer. It takes a little longer...

3 years ago - when I first got to know forex = 63 kg. Now =80kg.

I did 20 pull-ups back then. Now it's like a punching bag ..... I just know how to push the keys.

Dennis Kirichenko:
Vasily, which bank? There's something about withdrawals to Alfa-Bank that I haven't been able to get through the linked wallet for a long time now... But you can do it by bank transfer. It takes a little longer...

VTB24. Withdrawal is standard - via a linked card:

Reason: