Gentlemen developers, when will there be a withdrawal to Russian e-wallets Qiwi-wallet and Yandex-money? - page 7

Alexander Ivanov:
I have long been withdrawing from webmoney to a trading account, where I trade the smallest lots for 5-10 minutes "for show". Then I withdraw to my card. :))
Usually dilings do not let themselves be used as exchangers. So rejoice in silence ;)

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Usually, dīlings do not allow themselves to be used as exchangers. So rejoice in silence ;)
A few times at one broker have been held up - they threatened to block the account altogether.

Can't you get it into a bank account in webmoney or is it too complicated?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Is it not possible to withdraw to a bank account in webmoney or is it very difficult?
Similar to withdrawal to a card - the service is temporarily unavailable. It was easy, though: whether directly to the card or to the account, it didn't take more than a minute.

The WebMoney support team replied that they didn't even know when it would be possible to transfer to the attached accounts again.

I had to change to roubles at the webmoney exchange rate (robbery!!!) and receive cash through the Golden Crown (1%) at the nearest bank.

Sergey Kozyrev:

The WebMoney support team replied that they didn't even know when it would be possible to transfer to the attached accounts again.

I had to change to roubles at the webmoney exchange rate (robbery!!!) and receive cash through the Golden Crown (1%) at the nearest bank.

Yeah, well, the exchange takes 5-10%...

Artyom Trishkin:
Similarly, withdrawal to a card - the service is temporarily unavailable. It was easy, though: whether directly to the card or to the account, it didn't take more than a minute.
A week ago I withdrew what was left there by transfer. Maybe you have some other transfer in mind? I used this link -https://banking.guarantee.ru/PayOut/Wizard.aspx . The time is not a minute - from a day and a half to about a day and a half, but the interest is less than on the card.
WMR Banking Webmoney
WMR Banking Webmoney
  • banking.guarantee.ru
Платеж осуществляется только на ВАШ рублевый счет резидента РФ в банках Российской Федерации. Платежи в других валютах (USD,EUR) осуществляюся с соответствующих типов кошельков.

Alexander Puzanov:
A week ago I transferred out what was left. Maybe you have some other transfer in mind? I used this link -https://banking.guarantee.ru/PayOut/Wizard.aspx . They do not take a minute - from a day and a half to about a day and a half, but the interest is lower than on the card.

Well, there's something really wrong there. After filling in the application form, it says things like this:

Of course, I meant different: mobile webmoney has linked bank accounts, cards, and other stuff. So, withdrawing to a card, or to a linked bank account from the mobile app took no more than a minute.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well, there's something really wrong there. After filling out the application, it says this stuff:

Of course, that's not what I meant: the mobile version of webmoney has linked bank accounts, cards, and other stuff. So, it took no more than a minute to withdraw to a card, or to a linked bank account, from the mobile app.

If you fill it out for the first time, it's fine, it took me three days to check, and then the withdrawal is made instantly.

Alexander Ivanov:
I have long been withdrawing from webmoney to a trading account, where I trade the smallest lots for 5-10 minutes "for show". Then I withdraw to my card. :))
If you do not know which broker allows you to do this, then you should contact him in person. In most of them it is not allowed.
Reason: