The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 99

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

yeah...and the commodity turnover of crypto (money-commodity and back), how much is it ?

there is no crypto in the real economy.

any money is essentially a measure, some kind of agreed upon figure.

there are necessarily at least two sides to this evaluation.

the idea of crypto as an electronic currency is not bad, but it is very complicated

it's the future of electronic money, in my opinion.

and most likely, Drimmer is right, there will be a measure of one name for all

But to make that decision, everyone needs to make peace, and sit down at the common table, not a 7 or even a 20 ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

any money is essentially a measure, an agreed figure

the idea of crypto as an electronic currency is not bad, but it is far too complicated

it's the future of electronic money, in my opinion.

But to make that decision, everyone needs to make peace, and sit down at the common table, not a 7 or even a 20 ;)

One currency is an idea tending towards utopia. Under communism it is only possible

For one currency to work, the same (extremely close) conditions must be created in all geography and economic slices. Otherwise, imbalances, the emergence of barter, currency surrogates, and deficits will occur.

The hamburger exchange rate is an illustration - it would seem that the United States has a sovereign territory, well-developed logistics and finances, but the dollar has different purchasing power. The unhappy collapse of the USSR is also partly due to this.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

any money is essentially a measure, an agreed figure

the idea of crypto as an electronic currency is not bad, but it is far too complicated

the future is in electronic money, in my opinion.

But to make that decision, everyone needs to make peace, and sit down at the common table not a 7 or even a 20 ;)

Sooner or later it will happen, globalism will come, there will be a single currency, a supranational regulator, a single jurisdiction, single planetary laws, andthe multipolar world will die out as a ridiculous archaism, you can screen my post, check it later... 🧐

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

one currency, is an idea aspiring to utopia. Under communism it is only possible

For a single currency to work, the same (extremely close) conditions must be created in all geography and economic slices. Otherwise, imbalances, the emergence of barter, currency surrogates, and deficits will occur.

The hamburger exchange rate is an illustration - it would seem that the United States has a sovereign territory, well-developed logistics and finances, but the dollar has different purchasing power. The unhinged collapse of the USSR is also partly due to this.

Very interesting answer, I must say.

communism, the ussr is all about the desire to stand out with its own ideology, which is not good and is the reason for the collapse, because not everyone was happy with it, even within the country

the geographical spread is different - yes, that's why prices will be different for the same thing

but neighbouring shops also have different prices and it's okay.

bartering did not please the tax authorities, for obvious reasons

I don't see any significant pitfalls yet

transcendreamer #:

Sooner or later it will happen, globalism will come, there will be a single currency, a supranational regulator, a single jurisdiction, single planetary laws, andthe multipolar world will die out as a ridiculous archaism, you can screen my post, check it later... 🧐

put it on my wall, above my bed in a frame ;)

really feel the same way myself.

transcendreamer #:

And anyone who doesn't agree will be sent to explore Mars)

Can I be a bit of a futurologist?

Horizontal/resource" currencies are more likely to emerge, perhaps based on blockchain. Emission centres will have no national/political/geographical ties.

Issuance at the time of and from the volume of production or objective production. Objectively produced cubic metre of gas will still be worth 1 GAZ :-) The resources of the planet are exhaustible and will begin to play the role of money rather than commodity.

The dying capitalism will give birth to super-corporations, compared to which the Rothschilds or samsung(groups that now deal with everything in general) are pitekanthropes.

Maxim Kuznetsov (groups that now deal with everything in general) are pitekanthropes.

any name for money, but you cannot buy or sell it

that's when it's one money for all, really.

transcendreamer #:

Yeah, yeah, I read something like that back in the 60s...

Renat Akhtyamov #:

any denomination of money, but you can't sell or buy it

That's when it's one money for all, really.

Still money, but not fiat money

Reason: