How to sell your products, signals and services - page 5

Yury Reshetov:
Method number 4 is to create and promote your own website. You can advertise anything on it and no one will get banned for it (unless the owner of the site bans himself due to self-annoyance).
I've added method #4.

Sergey Kozyrev:

An advertising link in your signature gets you banned at once. On almost all forums. VERY rarely for a fee per month.

Now I'm asking about a very specific forum in the .EU zone.

As a rule they don't give bans for the link to your personal site/blog. Another thing in the signature in this case should not be overtly promotional cry.

In general, I come to the opinion that the sites should be good to be two: the 1st is a pure social network, actually active personal blog and the 2nd is for sale showcase and support

Maxim Kuznetsov:

As a rule, they don't give out bans for a link to their personal website/blog. The other thing is that the signature should not contain explicit advertising cries.

I come to the opinion that, in general, there should be two websites: the 1st is a pure social network, actually active personal blog and the 2nd is for sale showcase and support

If you have placed an affiliate of one broker on the forums of another for the signature with the site, you will be banned or warned to remove the link.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Everything has been studied long ago, 95% of the market needs a grail )) And there are 5% who want something strange.

so you structure it further. And you find a loophole through which you can crawl into the market with the available/potential products and limited resources.

Here's the thing, mass-market entry, when you can sell something for $10, but you can sell it by the ton, it's very expensive, unfortunately.

the (ideal for me) way to reach those who "want strange" is not provided by _service_ which_ cannot be called_ in_this_ topic_ and one has to fantasize a lot

Without serious investment of money is a version of keeping a personal site / blog and waiting and fall in love, the fat will grow and in search promotion, and the base will appear. In the meantime, the only "big pump" is periodically throwing lots and lots of free stuff on CodeBase, Market and articles - just to stifle other authors for a while, clog search and create the desired impression among neophytes.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

If you place an affiliate of one broker on the forums of another for a signature with your website, you will be banned or warned to remove the link.

In my opinion, it is contradictory in itself to place a brokerage affiliate on a developer's website. If the site is made to sell/manufacture something for the clients of any broker, then advertising one of them will not bring any money and ruin the idea.

The broker's affiliate is logical for a trader to keep on his blog. It fits in there and doesn't hurt anything.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

In my opinion contradictory things in themselves - putting a brokerage affiliate on a developer's website. If the site is made to sell/manufacture something-to-me to clients of any broker, then advertising to one of them will both not make money and ruin the idea.

The broker's affiliate is logical for a trader to keep on his blog. It fits in there and doesn't hurt anything.

Believe me, an affiliate programme has never ruined an idea or profit.

After all, it's not about "only works for this broker" It's about the concept of recommending.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Believe me, an affiliate programme has never ruined an idea or profit.

After all, it's not about "only works for this broker" It's about the concept of recommending.

In a good way, a developer cannot recommend a broker. After all, the idea is that his developments are suitable for anyone.

Such an affiliate is a penny short profit that leaves a negative... Well, or then completely "give" to the named broker working mostly for his clients, which is also in principle an option. But then the broker should have a la section "our developers" and your page there :-)

ingensi:

Hello!

How to increase product sales:

In my opinion, the Market needs to be put in order. The division into Experts, Indicators, Panels... has long been insufficient.

The Experts can be divided into scalpers, dummies, breakers, setters, trend-followers, RAs, copiers.

Indicators, into arrows, channels, div, RA, currency strength, analogues of classic oscillators...

And so on. Then to divide into paid, popular, and free.

To avoid controversy, give two or three weeks for the Sellers to choose a category of their product. Or not.

How much will a person who reads an interesting advertisement in his social network and walks into a supermarket, but sees only a few departments: "Food", "Drink", "Condiments", "Rest"?

Do that and see what a good thing it is.

I support such an idea. Of course, we need to systematise the products.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

on a good point - a developer cannot recommend a broker. After all, his developments are supposedly suitable for anyone.

Such an affiliate is a penny short profit that leaves a negative... Well, or then completely "give" to the named broker working mostly for his clients, which is also in principle an option. But in this case the broker should have a la section "our developers" and your page there :-)

You know he can't, because he's a developer. It's clear, that the product "should" work for everybody, but believe me, in some situations it is impossible. For example, the tick expert doesn't work for everybody, and why search for a broker, when there is one, on which it works best?

Affiliate program is not a penny profit, and sometimes 50% of your earnings. So, it's better not to argue about the usefulness of an affiliate program.

The other thing is when the developer recommends all the brokers, i.e. a lot, and he does not know the principle of work - such an affiliate program should be burned.

I am often offered to sign up for an affiliate program - I refuse and the reason is simple: how can I recommend a broker without working with him, without having traded in his accounts, without knowing his pitfalls.

I have a principle - I only open an affiliate account when a broker gives me credit funds for my real accounts and I trade with them on their account and only then can I recommend them or not.

When YOU advertise from google, the user sees not what YOU want to show him, but what he is looking for most often, for example if a person is often looking for a broker - then google will show brokers.

But what's the trick? The trick is that by displaying advertising from Google - the user sees what he needs.

The same is true for individual products - yes, it makes sense to provide a link to the broker where the product has been tested.

The only subtle nuance is that if we are talking about selling software (indicators/advisors/scripts/etc), it implies that your potential client already has a broker through which he works (and has earned money for your software, by the way). And the hint to the client through the affiliate banner / link, that he is "sucker ears" and sits with the wrong broker, is not something ... This is not your goal, it's the work for "the uncle". Earnings from affiliate programmes are a separate topic altogether...

Reason: