[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 41

There are two lines (created with ObjectCreate(trend lines)). Which function should be used to calculate the crossing time?

FAQ:

DigCode Base

If you can't find it, then order it.

can you tell me roughly how much to order?

Vinin:

Edited the indicator again

I compared it. Found the errors. Thank you! Why is it still not correct? What else needs to be fixed and what do I need to work on?

Fox_RM:
I've made a comparison. Found the mistakes. Thank you! Why is it still not correct? What else needs to be fixed and what do we need to work on?

The last variant seems to be working more or less. Although we could simplify the calculations

I will work on the calculations. Otherwise, what else needs to be done to work properly. I just had this error flowing from code to code.

sergeev:

The FAQ says it right. You can't rely on "defaults". Because I remember that 131 error (wrong lot) often came up, if you don't do a normalization before sending an order.
Maybe now the MMOs have done their own default lot checking on the servers when sending an order for execution.

So you should always do your own price and lot normalization before sending.

This is a good coding rule for you, and a guarantee of less hassle with potential problems in the future.

))Guys, thanks so much for wanting to help...it's finally working for me here

Guys, Help please, I am writing an EA in MLQ4. to break the HIGHT of a past candle (M15 timeframe) if this candle closed below the opening price,

(If a new candlestick breaks the previous HIGHT, the robot would open a BUY order with the TP and SL set)

The robot should also check for any open orders and not open new ones, if there are already open deals. The criterion for order closing would be TP or SL, which was set by the user.

oleg_felix:

Guys, Help please, I am writing an EA in MLQ4. to break the HIGHT of a past candle (M15 timeframe) if this candle closed below the opening price,

(If a new candlestick breaks the previous HIGHT, the robot would open a BUY order with the TP and SL set)

The robot should also check for any open orders and not open new ones, if there are already open deals. The criterion for order closing would be TP or SL, which was set by the user.

This will help.

oleg_felix:

If you understandthe example from the tutorial, you can do it, you just have to correct this function for your trading conditions.

Does the DC have a limit on the number of trades?
Reason: