Software products from Piligrimm - page 9

H.E. LeoV! Very similar graphs to http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread.php?p=1099546#poststop, only with a forecast!

Piligrimm is that all or what, 24 hours have passed .

LeoV:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - it's just a lot of redrawing. I don't understand how you can work with it at all........

But informative on history!

-AvA- wrote (a):
but these are very informative indicators.

smoothWave:
Mr. LeoV! Very similar charts to http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread.php?p=1099546#poststop, only with a forecast!

I've dealt with the overripe indicator (I've tried it a bit), and watched people who used the overripe indicators in Neuroshell drain their depo. So I don't even want to try it. The work is impossible. It's a beautiful, informative picture on the history (no doubt), but on the real - the cabbage patch....

Mr. LeoV! Take a closer look at the whole sequence of graphs as well. Pay attention to the timing of the charts on the forum. Yesterday the barriers were given out in real time and all the charts like a cartoon show what it is. And in principle it's up to the owner.

Mr. LeoV! The current situation is as follows. The red and green lines are calculated price barriers. Can you keep an eye on them?
Files:
mgl4w1.rar  31 kb

I think they have potential.

LeoV:

I've dealt with overripe (tried it a little) and saw how people who used overripe indicators in Neuroshel are losing their depo. That's why I don't even want to try it - it's not real.

Well, nowhere does it say that the turkeys here are designed for real life. So there is no cheating whatsoever. Buy the turkeys and become a Soros on historical data. Do not deny yourself the pleasure of being a multibillionaire, you will succeed.

The deal is that they overdraw. I told you in clear Russian that I should look to the left. If you look to the right, you should not pay attention, because later, a few bars later, everything will be fine.

Piligrimm:

If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

Reshetov:
LeoV:

Ohhhhhhhhhh - it's a lot of redrawing. I don't understand how you can work with it at all........

But informative on history!

I have already explained it three times, but I will try again for those who can't read carefully.
When "Indicator Power" and "Indicator Channel" are working, formation of discrete samples (I'll take ZigZag for comparison, its work is clear to all), i.e. points corresponding to local minimums and maximums. The data corresponding to the last sampling point (and all previously processed data) is fixed and cannot be changed. On the interval from the last discretization point to the zero bar (a zone of no values for ZigZag), according to certain rules, a new discretization point is extrapolated and a graph is drawn up to this point. But this extrapolated value is not fixed, it is dynamically changing in proportion to the dynamics of changing trends (bullish and bearish) reflecting their struggle and giving thereby an opportunity to quickly track the changes and make timely decisions. And on this LeoV, you can work very well, and I build many strategies on this, which not only work out a fixed history, but in which a separate unit works out the current changes on the zero bar in relation to the last fixed point (for this purpose I purposely moved these values into global variables). In fact, these indicators combine two indicators, a static one that operates according to the ZigZag type and a dynamic one that performs struggle of trends on the zero bar at each step of a new bar arrival. I've dealt with re-rating too, and I know very well how neural networks clearly react to re-rating and learn poorly. It is a completely different case here, but one has to use this principle correctly.
As for the continuation of slides, the trend is still the same and there were no particular interesting changes in the charts, that is why I have not inserted new ones. I think I will publish another one, when there will be trend reversal signals and finish the presentation at this point. Those who wanted to see the reflection of the indicators and ask questions.

`

Dear Sir!

In no way did I mean to offend or insult you. I was simply expressing my opinion. It seems fine to me, as this is a general forum and not yours personally. Why did I do that? Because I (and not only I) have had negative experiences with redraw indicators. I personally don't think they are good for me - that's what I expressed in my message, literally quote - "I don't understand how anyone can work with them". I really don't understand. What I wrote "horrible" well it may be a slight exaggeration. But the redrawing is really what I perceive as "awful".

I admit that there is an idea and I won't argue that someone likes to work with such indicators and they work successfully. But I do not like and do not work. I cannot do it. Not everyone works with the same indicators. I think it is OK to express one's opinion about it. This is what the forum is for. The more so because your topic is always in the limelight because you constantly show your screenshots, the topic is constantly moving up and have to look at screenshots. Apparently, as I understand it, you want to hear the opinions of others. So I couldn't stand it and spoke out. ))))))))))))))

And if they are really as good as you write then $100 is too low a price.....

Reason: