I will write you an advisor for free - page 7

vinokurov.x:

Make corrections to the Expert Advisor

the meaning of the advisor is that it opens two orders bay and sell stop loss minimum tek profits larger than the stop, depending on where the trend will go, one order is disconnected the second brings a profit need to remake it

the stop profit should be removed, i.e. the order would close on the reversal of the price at the stop

the stop should be trailing stop, i.e. the stop should follow the price in the same direction. this should happen only after disconnection of one of the orders if one order has gone off and the price has changed its direction then the stop loss should be at - 4 points4 points from the order closing price in addition to a floating stop which in case of change of the price direction closes the second order without a loss if the order is in a lossless position in case one order is closed and the second leaves in profit at a distance of four points behind the price moves the stop loss after start of movement of a stop in a follow on each point additional stops are exposed mql4

"I've got all the brains in pieces, all the twists and turns")))

Who would be willing to re-do the advisor?)

Сергей Криушин:
I agree that a worthwhile idea is much more expensive than its implementation - a good idea is what makes billion-dollar Microsofts and Zuckerbergs - as they say, to make money you have to work, and to live well you need a million-dollar idea...)) but we are always behind in implementation - here you also need grasping guys...)) who often appropriate the idea...((((
I have a good idea: to become president of the USA. I'm looking for good doers. But will I find them? And the idea is not good, although it sounds good and there are no doers. So wrong on both sides ... First comes the hypothesis and who said it is good ... one in a hundred ... Then comes the processing and execution, and even if the hypothesis is good, the "sophisticated" pens can kill it to nil. Here it is impossible to give priority to either customers or performers...But the performer is still a workhorse who digs through a lot of rubbish to help the genius...

Hello, please help someone how to attach an alert to this indicator "SMA CrossOver_Justin"
I can't see any arrows appearing but I don't get a beep for alerts and the window with the currency pair to which the alert is coming.Help if anyone knows very much needed.

Hello. In general, I will describe the situation, and maybe someone will prompt whether there is a robot, or even less likely to write it out of the kindness of his soul). I have a signal I subscribed to on this site. I like how the signal provider trades, stop loss is small and profit is bigger. I am not satisfied only with calculation of the lot. Actually it is satisfactory, but I would like it to be larger to increase the deposit. Here we come to the core of the problem. Of course, we can manually add orders in the same direction as the Provider opened but we cannot always follow them. The question is: Is there such a robot?

expertscompany:
Hello, consider buying or renting a robot.

If you have an idea, but no way to implement it, our programmers can also take on the terms of reference provided by you (the service is completely free).

We currently require more than 500 ready strategies.

Not taken for consideration martingale, locking, matrices.

Intraday, scalping are welcome.

Do you necessarily need source code or you can buy it in .ex4/5?

titan-nikolas:
Hello. In general, I will describe the situation, and maybe someone will prompt whether there is a robot, or even less likely to write it out of the kindness of his soul). I have subscribed to a signal on this site. I like how the signal provider trades, stop loss is small and profit is bigger. I am not satisfied only with calculation of the lot. Actually it is satisfactory, but I would like it to be larger to increase the deposit. Here we come to the core of the problem. Of course, we can manually add orders in the same direction as the Provider opened but we cannot always follow them. The question is: Is there such a robot?

Which one do you need? You have written a lot, but your question is not clear. Reread your text, please.

For TOR, questions need to be very clear, otherwise no one will work with you, even for the money

Alexey Volchanskiy:

So what do you need? You have written a lot, but you have not formulated the question. Reread your text please.

For TOR, questions must be very clear, otherwise no one will work with you, even for the money

I thought I said the basics. Look - my Provider opened a deal on EUR/USD with 0,4 lot and respectively, the same order is opened in my terminal, but with 0,01 lot. It is because of the difference in deposits between my Provider and myself, he has more money and therefore the bigger lot. I need such a robot that when an order from the dealer is opened in my terminal, the robot has immediately opened one more in the same direction, lot size can be done by multiplying by a coefficient, or just manually. Of course, take and stop should also be copied. And, if the Provider has closed his order, the robot should also close its own one. So, it is like this.

titan-nikolas:

I think I've told you the basics. Look - the Provider opened a deal, for example, on EUR/USD with 0.4 lot, respectively, the same order was opened in my terminal, but with 0.01 lot. It is because of the difference in deposits between my Provider and myself, he has more money and therefore the bigger lot. I need such a robot that when an order from the dealer is opened in my terminal, the robot has immediately opened one more in the same direction, lot size can be done by multiplying by a coefficient, or just manually. Of course, take and stop should also be copied. And, if the Provider has closed his order, the robot should also close its own one. So it is like this.

I see, the order duplicator. It can be done, and it would be cheap, but I'm too lazy to bother with it for free.
Reason: