I will write you an advisor for free - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I see, the order copier. It can be made, and it's cheap, I'm too lazy to do it for free.

How much is cheap?)

titan-nikolas:

How much is cheap?)

I replied in person.

borisyth:

Will you take up my designs? ***

Not developments, but ideas.

It's funny)

"Gained a lot of experience using my indicators, collected a lot of statistical material. They show the key points - trading patterns of large participants, they work great as a tool for long-term forecasts (on higher TFs), scalping is out of the question - here they are great!

It's time to accumulate the accumulated knowledge and move to direct connections to exchanges (Western and Russian).

Looking for freelancing is a waste of time and money. Experience suggests that most and programmers want funds, but to do to the end competently is not able. It is impossible to write a detailed ToR, as the case is new and to formalize a multi-variant ToR is beyond my power! The programmer must be interested in the final product and act more as a partner than as a mere performer! Great programming skills are not required, the task is not difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!),

It's time to build a signal-trading system on the VPS server: two connectors to the west and east (Rithmic, TT ... and Transaq), which write streams for the selected instruments in the base (I've laid out the approximate format on the blog). These streams actually contain indicator values, i.e. we don't write the whole flow of Level I and Level II but only the parts that correspond to our algorithms (which significantly reduces the load of writing/reading). Then we write indicators that request two of our flow bases from the VPS and display basic and synthetic signals, according to the known algorithms, for any terminal (MT4-5, Ninga Trader, ... a lot of them) that allows you to write your own indicators. Imagine how useful it is to trade to see in real time the varying OI (Open Interest) only for large participants! It's a fairy tale! And if you also look at the higher TFs, looking at the state for two or three months ... we will see the locations of buys or sells by large participants!!! It's hard to overestimate the usefulness for making trading decisions."

Evgeny Belyaev:

Not developments, but ideas.

It's funny)

"I have gained a lot of experience using my indicators, collected a lot of statistical material. The indicators show well the key points - trading patterns of large participants, they work great as a tool for long-term forecasts (on higher TFs), scalping is out of the question - here they are great!

It's time to accumulate the accumulated knowledge and move to direct connections to exchanges (Western and Russian).

Looking for freelancing is a waste of time and money. Experience suggests that most and programmers want funds, but to do to the end competently is not able. It is impossible to write a detailed ToR, as the case is new and to formalize a multi-variant ToR is beyond my power! The programmer must be interested in the final product and act more as a partner than as a mere performer! Great programming skills are not required, the task is not difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!),

There is a whole stream of contradictions.

1. I can not program, but I know: the task isnot difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!)

2. Your indicators are great, butSearch for them on freelance sites is a waste of time (no money).

3.The task is not difficult, but freelance programmers arenot able to complete it competently.

How so?

Evgeny Belyaev:

It's just a stream of contradictions.

1. I can't program, but I know:the task is not difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!)

2. Your indicators are great, butSearch for freelance - a waste of time.

3.The task is not difficult, but freelance programmers arenot able to complete it competently.

How so?

Are you just curious? Just passing by? Then go!

borisyth:

Are you out of curiosity? You're just passing through? Then go!

You have been rubbed your nose in your phrases, not made up.

How can you argue whether it's difficult or easy to do without ever having done it yourself.

You don't need great programming skills, the task is not difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!), (c)== that is, in your opinion, in freelance developers with no experience at all???

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have been rubbed your nose in your phrases, not made up.

How can you argue whether it's difficult or easy to do without ever having done it yourself.

You don't need great skills in programming, the task is not difficult (believe me, I know what I'm talking about!), (c)== that is, in your opinion, developers in freelancing have no experience at all?

Guys, I've been in sales and development for over ten years!

If you don't want to work - get lost! You've had enough of the "foreplay"!

borisyth:

Guys, I' ve been in sales and development for over ten years!

If you don't want to work, get lost! I've had enough of the "foreplay"!

I want you to order the indicator "MACD modification", I have a clear ToR. Will you do it? I trust you with your development experience.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I would like to order the "MACD modification" indicator, I have a clear specification. Will you do it? I trust you with your development experience.

That's ridiculous! Did you understand what you said? Was I talking to you?

Strange people these days. They ask to do it for free, but at the same time they badmouth the programmers:

"Experience suggests that most programmers want the money,but are incapable of doing it properly. "

What self-respecting person would do this?

Reason: