FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 829

Evgeniya Balchin:
))ah, that makes sense.
...just not quite))and what's already there and who's correcting the traffic, who's catching who...and I wonder why everyone is leaking themselves? Seriously Ishim, what is this theory...is it working?)

all future moves, doll who else, open a real account. It's a working one for individual use. (I may occasionally shine a light on entries - I don't mind - the rest will be incomprehensible to you)

Here's a screenshot of the penultimate TP and the last SL, if you consider that the orders were placed on Monday, then by Friday everything has shifted a little bit to m1 and this SL was just not corrected entry. (I made a rule myself not to correct anything after placing orders)

but the new zealanders worked on wednesday.

new-rena:
Not to impose, but I am waiting for 1.14.

noted) observed.

I had 1.1380 earlier and then down.

But now it seems 1.1170 and then your 1.14

Many predictions, waiting for the rebound.

Thank you!

Evgeniya Balchin:
)ah, well, that makes sense...
...just not quite))... is it working?)
We'll know in 14 years )))

Владимир Жириновский:
There are also oval rims.
If the price went on oval rims - the teacher would say so, but the price goes on round rims )))

Владимир Жириновский:
There are also oval rims.
The valuable thing about them are their edges - they set the price back. (chipped free)

artikul:
If the price went on oval discs - Teacher would have said so, but the price goes on round discs )))

Maybe they are only round on one side. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

Maybe they are only round on one side. )))

Draw two circles one inside the other to make a "disc" (and it should move - a little)

Ishim:
discs is my theory of currency pair movement and it is nonsense. According to my theory, the pair goes in a circle, or rather a ring, a disc. Everything is already there! It's too expensive to correct the movement all the time. Everyone is losing on his own - the only thing left is to run the currency in a circle - and it will work by itself.
It happens. That's the theory :) The most important thing in your searches (theories) is not to go around the circle, the ring, the disk.

An American Economic Riddle for Year 1.

Borrowed $100 from a friend and spent it all.

Borrowed $50 from a second friend and spent $30 of it on apples.)

I gave $20 to my first friend.

So I owe $130 and $30 in apples = $160.

Ishim:
Draw two circles one inside the other to make a "disc" (and it should move - a little).

right?

Files:
image.zip  246 kb
Reason: